If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think yamato and the scabbards getting murked is a great way to hype greenbull
and the same time not ruin the power structure by having an alliance who beat two yonko fail to take him down.
Yamato did the murking though. Admiral Lee was disparaging her but she continues to show arguably YC1+ level feats. Smacked GreenBull so hard he hard to revert back to human.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Marco was seen nearby Kinemon in previous chapter? Will Marco join the aramaki fight??
No the great shogun will solo

@Paperchampion23 going by this:

Akainu: "You don't need to create excuses on their behalf. And what about Princess Vivi's disappearance, which happened at the same time as King Cobra's murder... ?"

I reread it and it seems everything did happen on the 4th day with the RA. Everything related to Alabasta happened on the 4th day, including Vivi disappearing. Which again I don't think is a mere coincidence that Sabo is framed for the death of Vivi's father and she's disappeared. Oda's likely going to have Vivi become a political symbol for the RA as well down the line, since she's always been trying to uphold a proper way to run the nation during the reverie.

This would just be another way the RA took a W against Imu. Likely scenario i imagine is Kobra died trying to save Vivi, but in trying to make it so Vivi is out of the picture, Sabo did something that made it seem like he killed Kobra.

Also this implies the WG put a info lockdown so people in the reverie didn't know about the RA & Alabasta until much after the reverie.
It didn't all happen on the 4th day:

It all happened after, otherwise it makes zero sense for Shirahoshi to not notice something wrong with Vivi until after she got back to FI.

I suggest rereading Chapter 925/926, when Sabo was shown to have fought the Admirals, and then 956, where you can see Fuji is already on a ship going to arrest Shichibukai. The "bad" thing that happened to Alabasta happened after everything

Cuz I think this power up is luffy exclusive, and oda wasn't even thinking about this skypiea shennanigans when creating gear 5th. (That's my wild speculation of course.)

Imagine being a tard of someone who Momo isn't afraid to fight 1 v 1 and calling a Yonkou beater Lika. The cope.
I'm talking about "Forest God Lika", wasn't trying to discredit your yonko slayer.

This is literally the perfect way to describe all of worstgen :milaugh:
Oh yeah 100%, I mean I'll rank the characters based off how much I enjoy their personalities and who I would like more in real life, but I'm here for the overall story, I like the characters that are good people and dislike the ones who aren't. So it blows my mind when people start dickriding these antagonist like doffy, queen, etc.

This just confirms that Fuji is the best admiral ethics wise, with Aokiji second. I had hoped that Green bull would be like them but nope. He's all the way over the other side in the haters table. And if this is in fact his real ideals, he even eclipse Akainu in the fucked up side. And kizaru could be the neutral admiral.

Did momo try to take Kaido one v one? All he did was bite when Luffy and Yamato were fighting Kaido. I didn't see Momo taking Kaido away and asking Yamato to not interfere.
Well obviously he’s gonna be more confident with greenbull if he’s been appointed shogun and is tryna better himself and his country. And you’re forgetting ppl in wano don’t know anything about the outside so momo has no idea that he’s up against an admiral

think yamato and the scabbards getting murked is a great way to hype greenbull
and the same time not ruin the power structure by having an alliance who beat two yonko fail to take him down.
I think you have too much faith in oda handle power structure . Oda dobt really care about powerlevel but narrative wise. Oda Narrative give powerscale even it destroy power structure .

This just confirms that Fuji is the best admiral ethics wise, with Aokiji second. I had hoped that Green bull would be like them but nope. He's all the way over the other side in the haters table. And if this is in fact his real ideals, he even eclipse Akainu in the fucked up side. And kizaru could be the neutral admiral.
Fuji is literally the best Admiral personality and power wise imo, he will make a fine FA EOS. I fucking love the guy.

Yamato did the murking though. Admiral Lee was disparaging her but she continues to show arguably YC1+ level feats. Smacked GreenBull so hard he hard to revert back to human.

No the great shogun will solo
where was it stated he reverted back to his human form
is your reading comprehension up to magical things again?

I think you have too much faith in oda handle power structure . Oda dobt really care about powerlevel but narrative wise. Oda Narrative give powerscale even it destroy power structure .
am sure of it

plot is king
and thats exactly why on introduction most characters get a good showing

Status
Not open for further replies.