If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Dragon is dying soon :]
He's dying before he even makes his move? lool alright then.

Sabo's being set up to lead the RA faction in the final war. That's why he's billed as an 'Emperor', to be on par with the other faction leaders. It needs to be him not Dragon because the story is about the younger generation.
And Dragon has been portrayed above the Emperors since his introduction, you do know that right???

"The story is about the younger generation".... I guess Koby will replace Akainu then? And it'll be bunch of 19-30 year olds fighting in the final war then? lol

And Dragon has been portrayed above the Emperors since his introduction, you do know that right???

"The story is about the younger generation".... I guess Koby will replace Akainu then? And it'll be bunch of 19-30 year olds fighting in the final war then? lol
Zero evidence he's portrayed above. Or Oda is doing a terrible job at portraying that if true.

R

rubblerust

The heroes are the young generation, the villains are the old. Also, wars are overwhelmingly fought by people 19-30 years old since time immemorial.

Dragon will either die or do something else that's not directly fighting on the battlefield.

Koby is going to be admiral EOS.

Really interesting paneling here tbh.

No expression from Ben. Both of them sitting down drinking like if this is all meant to be leading to something.
So Ben automatically poured a drink for Shanks without saying anything? It's such a good silent portrayal of them being close, damn. Oda should make more interaction moments like this

Status
Not open for further replies.