If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Kaido and BM is gone Shanks will join the race to get One Piece

He's just as a fraud like Fraudhawk
Gotta keep things fun for luffy, you think luffy wants shanks help to find the one piece? No luffy wants to beat shanks too, he already said he was going to save shanks for last. It will probably just be a race to laughtale or competition of some kind like when he beat whitebeard in their contest to save ace. He doesn't actually want the one piece for himself, and if he were to team up with luffy the world government would probably go after their alliance rather than the revolutionary army. Shanks is going to let luffy come to him I think, he's not going to show up in wano like "alright you won against kaido now give me my hat back" 🤣

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Imagine comparing Yamato's strongest move in hybrid form to a casual swing. Aramaki is eating the pavement after a nameless casual swing, while kaido lost a drop of blood from her strongest move. Cope. Greenbull is fucking fodder.

Katakuria's DF was clearly meant as a "logia-type". Oda mentioned "logia" twice with Kata, even after the special paramecia correction.

So yeah, I don't expect logia awakening to be different. It's clear GB is using his awakening.
GB is a forest man. So making and becoming a forest is his fruits basic function. And wood and stuff grows from the earth. He ain't changing the earth to wood. Just generating or growing wood from the ground.

Kaido showing why he is Kaido.
Let himself be attacked by scabbards to check if they have Oden rigour and same strength.
THEN when he gets serious, he neg diffs them all in base. Considering Izzo and Ashura doji not here also neko and inu are non sulong form. This says a lot.
And mind you scabbards were blood lusted and waited 20 years to attack kaido and kill him
Compared to only stalling GB.
:cheers::cheers:

:josad:

"King and queen can solo 9 retainers"
Lop 5 retainers with shinobu handle a much serious GB easily

"Admirals equal to Yonko" lol 4 revos trashed and escapes from 2 Admirals + marines

GB can't even land a hit on weakened 5 retainers with Shinobu lol

Going from Ryokugyu solos the entire scabbrds, Straw hats, Kidd and Law combined this humbled @AdmiralKinyagi shitty threads
I still think he's going to.

I'm genuinely not sure what happened in this chapter that you think makes this idea is implausible.
Post automatically merged:

@AdmiralKinyagi If you didn’t make a thread claiming Aramaki will solo the alliance, people wouldn’t be making fun of you rn
I still think he is.

Imagine comparing Yamato's strongest move in hybrid form to a casual swing. Aramaki is eating the pavement after a nameless casual swing, while kaido lost a drop of blood from her strongest move. Cope. Greenbull is fucking fodder.
Injured Kaido took a combo attack from G4 Snakeman and Yamato like nothing but somehow GB who took one swing from base Yamato did better :okay:
"Her haki is too strong" :josad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.