If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How the fuck are Admirals "washing" a dude who in his base form = Magellan 2 years ago, and now had 2 years of training + hax/invisibility DF on top of that?.
Lol what? Magellan is suddenly a top-tier now?
You're just salty cause King turned out fodder.
Lmao, he's fodder for what? Losing to a man who sits at the top of the world alongside the likes of Mihawk, Yonko, Kizaru, Akainu, Dragon, etc in a weakened state? The YC are never a challenge to the top tiers, to begin with. Just so you know, King's inferior made Big Mom run and Zoro was making Kaido and Big Mom shit their pants before he eventually got low-diffed by King. So if GB murdered King, that means he's that good, not that King is a fodder.

Also this is coming because some admiralfans claiming he will solo alliance and were trash talking everything.
Nothing has changed. We still need Wano to get re-vegetated.

You guys are doing the equivalent of saying Kaido was a fraud after he got his hand almost cut off by Kiku and would lose to the scabbards. It’s funny how mind-numbingly braindead it is.

Literal gold fish with keyboards.

C

Cruxroux

Well zoro is too weak to do much damage to any top tier so kidd and law again have to do the heavy lifting they have to beat up admirals.

Zoro can fight an extreme difficulty fight against vice admiral momonga though
Why the zoro is in the discussion WHen he isn;t even in the chapter.
Man is downplaying is real at this point.

Chapter seems 10/10 for me.... This is the first 10 rating I give in a long time... for many reasons:

1- Bartolomeo plot came into fruition, and it seems SHs vs Red Hair Pirates is what the incident the Grand fleet will be the cause of it and be a major part of it...

2- Shanks showed the will to join the fight for One Piece. which will surely mean he's not going to die before facing Luffy as an opponent

3- Akainu being part of the chapter is instant high rating for me

4- As much as I hate Sabo, ODA did the right thing by contradicting the expectation of "Sabo and Revs got defeated by the 2 admirals" and instead he made the Revs pull the W... which is unexpected yet for the FIRST TIME, the Revs get a W instead of just giving false hype with Dragon's Hype Hype no mi hahahaha... Sure Oda gave excuses for the admirals this very chapter by saying admirals didn't go all out because they were fighting in Marijoa... BUT still, they LOST and Akainu said it himself, do not give them excuses, they failed in their mission, and that's it... That's why I like Akainu LOL

5- As much as I like Admirals, and Ryokogyu, BUT it was VERY GOOD MOVE by Oda this chapter in terms of powerscaling to have Yamato + Momonosuke show nice feat against Greenbull... This chapter INSTANTLY made us realize how far ahead Kaido is compared to Greenbull, as one singular attack from Yamato made Greenbull affected and aknowledge it as a strong haki attack that hurt him....

So basically this makes the Yonko stans really happy hahaha as much as I am on the admirals side always..

But hey.. maybe the scaling Oda is going after is

PK >> Yonko = Fleet Admiral >> Admirals >>>>Yonko First Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.