If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence of awakening in GB. The awakening of the paramecium changes the environment, but not forever. Logia turns the user into an elemental god + changes the world around him forever, as it was in Punk Hazard.

:gokulaugh:

Let Fuji and GB show great attack speed first
Also G4 tier AP too

Retainers can't block or react to G4 attacks! Never lol
Weakened retainers wouldn't unless they go full powered ...even then they get tossed

Katakuri >> pre fs luffy > weakened Luffy that can stall Fuji
"Admirals wash Kata"

Doffy vs Admirals = mid diff or upper-mid diff
Anyone with awakening/fs/adcoc will not be washed by Admirals.

If kaido needs fs and top tier speed to handle snakeman...
GB needs suoer AoE and speed to handle katakuri (who's fast as snakeman)

The reason I’m “so quiet” is because I’m not willing to spend the rest of my week arguing with numbskulls people who probably should have their driver’s licenses revoked and be sterilized to prevent the average IQ from decreasing.

There’s nothing in this chapter that changes any of my ideas about the admirals. All that’s left is to wait for the 1055 leaks.

Kaido gets pierced by Kiku but is the goat, but when Aramaki takes what seems like minimal damage from an ACOC attack he’s a fraud.

The reason I’m “so quiet” is because I’m not willing to spend the rest of my week arguing with numbskulls people who probably should have their driver’s licenses revoked and be sterilized to prevent the average IQ from decreasing.

There’s nothing in this chapter that changes any of my ideas about the admirals. All that’s left is to wait for the 1055 leaks.

Kaido gets pierced by Kiku but is the goat, but when Aramaki takes what seems like minimal damage from an ACOC attack he’s a fraud.
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Just people being drama queens as usual ..... trashing GB for this is like trashing Kaido when the Scabbards were giving him troubles in Dragon form .

The whole scans are not even out yet .
Lol I saw the scans and it doesn't make GB look anywhere better

Momo is confident to handle GB 1v1
Retainers and Yamato are shocked when he says not to help.

:pepecopium:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

oh oops I guess I was wrong he does have fans

yikes

:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah yeah

Cope dude you sound so sad

Fs awakened user who's fast as snakeman is below King and will do worse than raizou vs GB coz "King lost badly although he had Queen help"

Lemme remind you Kata easily trashed pre fs luffy who could stall admirals at DR

Your King is pathetic to do worse than DR luffy vs admiral
Coping is using one character out of 6 other characters fighting GB to desperately hype your favorite, which definitely doesn't apply to me. There is no shame in getting washed by a top-tier. Imagine using an admiral as an excuse to say Katakuri is better than King. Luffy got one-shotted after defeating Katakuri, remember? Funny how you're sitting here acting he'd do any better against the top-tiers.

Once again, figuring out the weakness is absolutely useless if you cannot actively make him use Speed form like Zoro did post CoC. King was literally scared to use Fire on mode against Zoro's CoC.

Katakuri or anyone else does not have that luxury. Y'all are being incredibly reactionary with your takes rn just because Yamato "bonked" Greenbull once.
How does GB even land a hit on katakuri?

With witch skills or attacks?

Don't tell me "he's top tier" nonsense
How does GB constantly land hit on katakuri who's logialike and has fs + awakening

If he can't blitz Retainers....he's not handling kata easily

Don't even use kaido as argument since kaido is proven to be super fast and has fs himself!
Kaido =/= Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.