If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read it again, his ability is "Forest Man" not "Tree Man".
Creating, controlling and turning into Forests is literally his ability. And he never turned the Ground into Forests or an other material into wood. Making things grow isn't the same as turning another material into Wood. It is just like Aokiji freezing the sea, does that mean Aokiji needs Awakening to Freeze?

Besides, look at your argument narratively and you'll realize how it makes no sense. Do you think Oda would make a character use their Awakening -the pinnacle of their ability- in the fight where he is literally introducing the said character's devil fruit?
What ever makes you sleep better. I know it's hard to get back into reality after month of sweet dreams.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
"a dude who in his base form = Magellan 2 years ago, and now had 2 years of training + hax/invisibility DF on top of that?."
There is no meaning to this statement if you can't spell out just how well Magellan compares to the top tiers. Where does it say Shiryu's been training for the last two years? The guy's in his 40s and probably maxed out his base stats before joining BB. His only new power-up is invisibility, which, depending on how well he uses his abilities, makes him too dangerous to fight for about any character in the series. That doesn't mean, however, that he is as strong as the top tiers.

If you're to ask me, Zoro is already the strongest subordinate. Shiryu will just be a tricky opponent to fight. I doubt he could exchange blows with KoH, or even non-KoH CoC based attacks for that matter.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What in the two piece are you reading?
I don't agree with the stupid part but Law and Kidd were actually holding back since now we know they had awakening at that point and just didn't use it for whatever reason.

The attack from Yamato definitely put Greenbull in check. It’s clear that Sakazuki was telling him not to engage for a reason. This sprouting bud of an admiral, way in over his head. If he went up against either Luffy, Kid, or Law, let alone Zoro and Sanji being there as well?

Yeah he’s getting folded if he tries to attack the alliance forreal. They won against two Yonko, what do you expect admiral fans?

Did Kaido no diff Retainers immediately?
Can Kaido no diff Retainers?
Base kaido did when he was serious
Plus dragon kaido fought healthy full powered 9 retainers not weakened 5 retainers and shinobu

GB is serious from get go vs weakened etainers nice try of copium

His serious named attack can't no diff one or all retainers even
But he will low/no diff katakuri 1v1
Keep writing fan wishes

He's not kaido or BM nor Luffy who are monstrous and have the means to easily beat Katakuri

C

Cruxroux

I don't agree with the stupid part but Law and Kidd were actually holding back since now we know they had awakening at that point and just didn't use it for whatever reason.
Point of using awakening is They can't anything after if that doesn't beat kaido.
In that Zoro wasn't going all out either. KOH Was introduced later on , not on rooftop.
KOH would haave opened a wound like oden unlike what ashura did.

Just remember that Luffy smack Kaido too with Red Rock. And Red Rock was like a mid tier attack for him, and it was rooftop G2/3 Luffy a guy who wasn’t top tier at all. So calm your ass with Yamato attack who didn’t do anything

All over again a downplay of a character, same happen with Kaido.
"hybrid Kaido is only G4 lvl!!", "G2/G3 is around Hybrid Kaido lvl!!"..
Luffy punched Kaido into the ground in chapter 921 and get one shot in 923, people love to downplay and show later surprise face when the opposite happens. We need to wait how this continue, the fun show just begin here.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.