If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember that Luffy smack Kaido too with Red Rock. And Red Rock was like a mid tier attack for him, and it was rooftop G2/3 Luffy a guy who wasn’t top tier at all. So calm your ass with Yamato attack which didn’t do anything

Homie, i gotta ask you this... you still believe that Greenbull will solo and stomp the alliance?

GB got after taking a blow of adcoc and is still figuring out what their powers.
talk to me when oda himself Gives a panel of Aramaki has lost.
not from your Imagination.
Lol nobody said he lost

That's how copium is...crying about "wait until.."
Before it was "he would do this easily .." " he can easily no diff Retainers or YCs" coz we only saw the end of his fight vs beast pirates

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Base kaido did when he was serious
Plus dragon kaido fought healthy full powered 9 retainers not weakened 5 retainers and shinobu

GB is serious from get go vs weakened etainers nice try of copium

His serious named attack can't no diff one or all retainers even
But he will low/no diff katakuri 1v1
Keep writing fan wishes

He's not kaido nor BM nor Luffy who are monstrous and have the means to easily beat Katakuri
Keep writing fan wishes

There is no meaning to this statement if you can't spell out just how well Magellan compares to the top tiers. Where does it say Shiryu's been training for the last two years? The guy's in his 40s and probably maxed out his base stats before joining BB. His only new power-up is invisibility, which, depending on how well he uses his abilities, makes him too dangerous to fight for about any character in the series. That doesn't mean, however, that he is as strong as the top tiers.

If you're to ask me, Zoro is already the strongest subordinate. Shiryu will just be a tricky opponent to fight. I doubt he could exchange blows with KoH, or even non-KoH CoC based attacks for that matter.
We can do quite well, when he essentially soloed the BBPs, and Jinbe/Croc/Ivankov + army are all running from him. Now take that overall strength add training + a new DF.

It's not even about Shiriew = Admirals, it's about pointing out that "Admirals wash Shiriew because he's a YC" is demonstrably untrue.

Just remember that Luffy smack Kaido too with Red Rock. And Red Rock was like a mid tier attack for him, and it was rooftop G2/3 Luffy a guy who wasn’t top tier at all. So calm your ass with Yamato attack which didn’t do anything

Yamato has GB in much pain and hurt
Praising base yamato

Stop comparing it to red roc Luffy who used his best g3 attack on base Kaido

Ryuo G3 named attack > yamato unarmed bonk

All over again a downplay of a character, same happen with Kaido.
"hybrid Kaido is only G4 lvl!!", "G2/G3 is around Hybrid Kaido lvl!!"..
Luffy punched Kaido into the ground in chapter 921 and get one shot in 923, people love to downplay and show later surprise face when the opposite happens. We need to wait how this continue, the fun show just begin here.
:cheers:
But I was told that he would low diff entire alience.

I can’t believe someone had the audacity to @ me and ask why I was being quiet. This triggered me more than anything.

You guy seriously think anything in this chapter changes things?

Im gonna fight for the admirals until I die or the mods ban me.
This is how I was when we saw Kid get smoked by Kaido. Don’t lose hope King. It’ll pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.