If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scale of it affected them is WAAAAY different my friend...
Meaning, they are doing those moves to Greenbull looking like they are dominating the match... while with Kaido they were hurting Kaido with DESPERATE ALL OUT ATTACKS only for him to say "oh it affected me" but brushes it off

Look at Momonosuke alone... He bites Kaido, but still intimidated by him, while he bites Greenbull and asks Yamato to not interefere not the least bit worried about getting defeated by him...

Portray is what counts here
That's what people can't get

Clear portrayal

Momo knows he can't handle Kaido but here he's sure he can do it.
This alone should kill all notion that admirals except Akainu , are above or equal to Yonko.

"Is there anything greater threat than Yonko in in this world " luffy to Momo

Akainu*: "Looks like I've become the Fleet Admiral in this damn moment...!! But no matter what is coming... I will finish them all!!!"*
Akainu*: "Looks like I've become the Fleet Admiral in this damn moment...!! But no matter what is coming... I will finish them all!!!"*๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I don't agree with the stupid part but Law and Kidd were actually holding back since now we know they had awakening at that point and just didn't use it for whatever reason.
They did state a reason though:

And it's legit the same reason that Zoro never went all out with his haki on Enma...which would've let to him unlocking KoH-mode way sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.