If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i see that the Admiral haters are having a field day because Yamato bonked GB. Sure, you can have your fun now. I'm definitely going to remember the names though for the next chapter when we see how this concludes.
Share the list, I’ll research each of them and make an entire thread clowning on them when the next chapters come out.

This is personal. I want blood.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Luffy have poison resistance .
G5 make wood in rubber.
Luffy have fire attack.
Luffy win negative diff.
Yea we saw his poison resistence in Impel down pretty nice.
g5 makes wood in rubber? I don't think so awakening can turn attacks into their element rather than Environment.
Bruh fire attacks?
Luffy may win high diff.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Share the list, I’ll research each of them and make an entire thread for them individually clowning on them when the next chapters come out.

This is personal. I want blood.
So i see that the Admiral haters are having a field day because Yamato bonked GB. Sure, you can have your fun now. I'm definitely going to remember the names though for the next chapter when we see how this concludes.

Slamming someone to the ground with a sneak attack doesn't mean much. GB isn't even a defense-centric fighter like Kaido, but Yamato had Kaido on the ground with a similar attack too:

It's actually impressive GB shrugged off this attack when he's nowhere near as durable as Kaido.
In all seriousness, you and @ConquistadoR are probably the best powerscalers here.

Take away dfs...admirals are high tiers below Olin
Restricted Admirals are low top tiers... they can't use their max AoE and DC

Full powered admirals are mid top tiers..that's it
This chapter proves that BM beats any admiral high diff
GB needs superior haki to handle BM 1v1
How will he hurt BM? With trees /branches that she can easily cut or break ? Lol
She will tank those + has fire and lightning to burn them
Also she can heal herself lol
Nor forgetting her haki>> GB

Stop comparing admirals with BM , she's superior

Status
Not open for further replies.