If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t really know what’s there to do other than post the 150+ chapters of Kaido and BM anti feats that are worse than this.

So instead I’m just going to attack people and make everyone uncomfortable.
You may be right. I've definitely slowed down. Can't bring the same energy i had in the past lol
In the fanboy mafia world, Rule number 1 for any faction is that you should never slow down on your character's defense. You may drop the attacks on your opponents' favorites but you should never stop defending your own favorite, especially in dire situations. Be strong.

Never mind, your power-scaling is trash and I hate you.
That's the energy. Tbf, I like it when people hate me. These days, the more haters you have, the better you are.

P.S. Kaido>Akainu, btw.

Is GB a Durability based fighter ?
How is a bad showing for him when he can't show Durability feats like Kaido and BM which is their strongest suit?

Anyways, you already know this you just wanna slander so have your way i guess.
Cry dude

Shinobu and raizou can hold their ground vs serious GB
They can't even get blitzed by him

Momo is confident to solo GB

Comeback when Oda portays Momo confident vs Yonko like this.

Keep writing more copium.

There's a reason Oda doesn't want Yamayo to tight GB,
GB would be weakened after the fight even if he wins or not...and it will so pathetic

That's why his main strugggle is vs samurai, especially Momo 1v1 who will show his tenacity

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cry dude

Shinobu and raizou can hold their ground vs serious GB
They can't even get blitzed by him

Momo is confident to solo GB

Comeback when Oda portays Momo confident vs Yonko like this.

Keep writing more copium.
Can't you write two consecutive answers without using terms like "cry" and "copium"? Why's there any need to attack them when you're the one who's speaking facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.