If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stay back, I can handle emperors on my own" imagine Momo say this to Yamato and Retainers vs Yonko

"Go Vista, stop him" imagine Marco say this to Vista to handle yonko 1v1 when Marco himself failed and got choked vs casual BM

Momo can handle admirals but eh... :suresure: it is not bad than BM antifeats
Choper and Nami thought of death even when they tried holding their ground with Jinbei when BM was near them

Momo is here confident to handle admirals
"They are much above Kata, above BM"
Portrayal tells you NOPE
Momo doesnt even know what Admirals are. Has never seen one. Doesnt have CoO to power lvl sense. He doesnt know what hes doing.

My bet is on Buggy to have a god fruit... you can laugh at me if you want LOL

But I have a theory that just like Luffy's fruit puts smile on the faces of people and is limited by imagination

Buggy's fruit I think has the attribute of Luck...
No, Buggy was unlucky until he met Luffy. Luffy Shares his luck with everyone. Even Crocodile after being in prison just like buggy is managing the underworld right now. Wapol also moved up, got his own kingdom and became rich after fighting Luffy.

Meaning Luffy is a source of good luck.

No, Fairy Tail IS better than Trash Hero Academia.
I'd understand JJK or Demon Slayer but MHA is so shit, I don't want to see Oda inspiring anything from that manga.
Both are dog shit
One thing we can universally be grateful for is the simplistic fights in One Piece, though. Imagine one piece with fights that run off JoJo's logic, literal nightmare. JoJo fights are basically shit like " If I can fuck a goat in the Pacific Ocean at exactly 4:37 am on a Thursday I get to turn my opponent into a pile of Nintendo 64s "

GB soloing the alliance at this stage in the game never made much sense to me. But this chapter really does nothing to dehype him. If anything, it just makes Yamato look pretty good instead of Aramaki looking bad.
It doesnt even make her look good until we see what shes done to GB. So far she used an AdvCoC attack on a distracted GB. Lets see how much damage shes done.

Status
Not open for further replies.