If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying leaving a fucking scar is worse than knocking down someone?
Leaving a scar is sure great, but if it's not gonna hinder any of the opponent's capabilities? then it's become somewhat questionable. Additionally, apparently the scar is already disappeared from our sight on later chapters. It didnt bleed again, it has already been closed to a nearly invisible thin line etc. So i don't think it's a deep scar at all if we look at the feat.

And apparently, by that attack, Kaidou just conclude that the attacker (Zoro) probably have basic CoC since he can do that level of attack (Zoro in chapter 1010) ? Enemy's recognition is a major factor of attack portrayal imo. Kaidou instantly remembering the 5 great pirates who can match him the moment Luffy punched him (chapter 1001), that alone is a clearly higher acknowledgement from Kaidou compared to even Zoro's Asura in chapter 1010.

Not to undermine Zoro's Asura but Kaidou's view of him became a problem since it's a direct portrayal of what happened.

Damn my guys. Aramaki not even bleeding from AdCoC when Kaido himself took damage from AdCoC

Is massive hype. I thought Admirals were supposed to get one shot by AdCoC? Literally Green Bull didn’t even bleed from an off-guard AdCoC strike to the head lol, even base Luffy made Kaido bleed with AdCoC, and durability is supposed to be Kaido’s thing.

I’m starting to unironically believe Green Bull is stronger than Kaido, his feats are being absolutely shat on right now.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wuuuke @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Kefka @MagmaDog @silverfire @scoobie3 @ConquistadoR @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty
Lmfao, for real. And Momo's presence is going to be interesting too, let'see if GB screams from him:gokulaugh:

Admirals being one shotted by AdCoC punches/clubs when even WB enraged quakes (which royally shit on AdCoC) couldn't do much is another great one :gokulaugh:

Damn my guys. Aramaki not even bleeding from AdCoC when Kaido himself took damage from AdCoC

Is massive hype. I thought Admirals were supposed to get one shot by AdCoC? Literally Green Bull didn’t even bleed from an off-guard AdCoC strike to the head lol, even base Luffy made Kaido bleed with AdCoC, and durability is supposed to be Kaido’s thing.

I’m starting to unironically believe Green Bull is stronger than Kaido, his feats are being absolutely shat on right now.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wuuuke @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Kefka @MagmaDog @silverfire @scoobie3 @ConquistadoR @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty
Lonko boys were wanking AdCoC attacks to the moon and a off-guard admiral eats one to the head like its nothing
:gokulaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

After you guys mentioned me 19 times, I thought Yamato made Green Bull at least bleed with AdCoC, but Green Bull literally took zero damage from an attack that made Kaido bleed lol. He is looking, quite literally, more durable than Kaido right now.

You guys did a victory lap in a moment where Green Bull objectively looks more durable than Kaido, lmfao

How does it feel to self-own this severely?

@Tejas @Wildfire Kaios @m0nst3Rx @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Swallalala @SkySanji

Dude, no one is making excuses. I literally said it's a failure on their part that they failed to capture Sabo and co.
Cope more

2 top tiers with helo failed vs 4 dudes
That alone is the most incompetent feat ever
BM and Kakdo would have beaten 1 or capture 1 at least if they fought 2v4 , especially if they have their armies with them helping
Anyway, Rocks duo would have won vs revos easily

After you guys mentioned me 19 times, I thought Yamato made Green Bull at least bleed with AdCoC, but Green Bull literally took zero damage from an attack that made Kaido bleed lol. He is looking, quite literally, more durable than Kaido right now.

You guys did a victory lap in a moment where Green Bull objectively looks more durable than Kaido, lmfao

How does it feel to self-own this severely?

@Tejas @Wildfire Kaios @m0nst3Rx @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Swallalala @SkySanji
:milaugh:

Let GB beat Momo first
They're currently fighting offscreen
Post automatically merged:

Ask your provider. He should already know.
:milaugh:
See you next week

Status
Not open for further replies.