If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ask your provider. He should already know.
I’ve known @Echizen_Jo_Ndule for 6 years now, and I’ve literally never even heard a hint of him having a spoiler provider outside of the ones that we all use lmfao.

I knew right when I saw him claiming to have a spoiler provider, that this was going to be a good chapter for the Admirals. People usually only lie that severely when the Marines are putting them on suicide watch lol.

And sure enough, Green Bull is once again outclassing Kaido in feats. Lol

Aramaki doesn't flinch when bitten by Momo. Kaido screams in pain.

Aramaki easily lands his branches on him. Momo dodges Boro Breath from Kaido

Aramaki easily gonna defeat Scabbards without Yamato interference. Kaido got clowned for multiple chaps by them

Aramaki took an Adv CoC sneak attack....Kaido who's blocking put into the ground by Yamato who doesn't use AdvCoc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’ve known @Echizen_Jo_Ndule for 6 years now, and I’ve literally never even heard a hint of him having a spoiler provider outside of the ones that we all use lmfao.

I knew right when I saw him claiming to have a spoiler provider, that this was going to be a good chapter for the Admirals. People usually only lie that severely when the Marines are putting them on suicide watch lol.

And sure enough, Green Bull is once again outclassing Kaido in feats. Lol
The way Yanker clowns acted in this thread based off of half-baked and unreliable information is a Memega material in and of itself lmfao

Aramaki doesn't flinch when bitten by Momo. Kaido screams in pain.

Aramaki easily lands his branches on him. Momo dodges Boro Breath from Kaido

Aramaki easily gonna defeat Scabbards without Yamato interference. Kaido got clowned for multiple chaps by them

Aramaki took an Adv CoC sneak attack....Kaido who's blocking put into the ground by Yamato who doesn't use AdvCoc.
I don't usually agree with Lanjitards

But this guy is right 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.