If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn my guys. Aramaki not even bleeding from AdCoC when Kaido himself took damage from AdCoC

Is massive hype. I thought Admirals were supposed to get one shot by AdCoC? Literally Green Bull didn’t even bleed from an off-guard AdCoC strike to the head lol, even base Luffy made Kaido bleed with AdCoC, and durability is supposed to be Kaido’s thing.

I’m starting to unironically believe Green Bull is stronger than Kaido, his feats are being absolutely shat on right now.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wuuuke @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Kefka @MagmaDog @silverfire @scoobie3 @ConquistadoR @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty
Like i thought the spoilers were misleading again
Greenbull doesnt even seem to bleed from the Panels we see

Damn my guys. Aramaki not even bleeding from AdCoC when Kaido himself took damage from AdCoC

Is massive hype. I thought Admirals were supposed to get one shot by AdCoC? Literally Green Bull didn’t even bleed from an off-guard AdCoC strike to the head lol, even base Luffy made Kaido bleed with AdCoC, and durability is supposed to be Kaido’s thing.

I’m starting to unironically believe Green Bull is stronger than Kaido, his feats are being absolutely shat on right now.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wuuuke @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Kefka @MagmaDog @silverfire @scoobie3 @ConquistadoR @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty
Whoa? Aramaki is no selling attacks that made Crydo weep? B-but, @Mike Who Cheese Harry IV., I thought you said Aramaki is already fighting for his life?! :risitameh:

After you guys mentioned me 19 times, I thought Yamato made Green Bull at least bleed with AdCoC, but Green Bull literally took zero damage from an attack that made Kaido bleed lol. He is looking, quite literally, more durable than Kaido right now.

You guys did a victory lap in a moment where Green Bull objectively looks more durable than Kaido, lmfao

How does it feel to self-own this severely?

@Tejas @Wildfire Kaios @m0nst3Rx @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Swallalala @SkySanji
Comparing Luffy and Yamato lol
That no-name attack from advCoC Luffy made Kaido spit out blood way more than hybrid Yamato could ever in her career of fighting Kaido

That punches include adv CoA too
And you just realised how hard Luffy punches are compared Yamato attack
:kata:

Did he even bleed from an attack that made Kaido bleed??? Lmfao
That's not a named attack, Kaido bled from a named attack and most likely Yamato's strongest attack
You're gonna cry next week when Aramaki bodybags Yamahoe and Momo and Luffy needs to come in running for them :kobeha:
Will not happen, Shanks will intervene
Green Bull already defeated King casually, can Kaido even do that? Kaido had to use his strongest attack to sneak attack a version of Luffy far less durable than King. Lol
Yeah Kaido will sure struggle to defeat his subordinate that's much weaker than him.....makes sense.

Aramaki doesn't flinch when bitten by Momo. Kaido screams in pain.

Aramaki easily lands his branches on him. Momo dodges Boro Breath from Kaido

Aramaki easily gonna defeat Scabbards without Yamato interference. Kaido got clowned for multiple chaps by them

Aramaki took an Adv CoC sneak attack....Kaido who's blocking put into the ground by Yamato who doesn't use AdvCoc.
yankers close their eyes seeing these

You're not accomplishing anything if you're hoping that mocking the admirals for their failures would trigger me. As I've already admitted, it's not a good look for the admirals that they failed to capture Sabo and co despite the massive difference in their power levels. I am just saying it's not gonna change anything in regards to how strong the admirals are just like how Big Mom's capture by Queen didn't change anything.
Akainu said it best no excuses

You wanna try tell me how them failing against 4 dudes is not worser than BMP failing vs 4 armies working together

Shokugeki no Sanji chapter 6 little summary that I posted in this thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shokugeki-no-sanji-ch-6.29038/#post-3165635

Chapter 6 takes place in the Baratie, when Sanji is still a child. Color cover is Sanji dressed like a prince.

Sanji is still a rookie in the kitchen and he can't keep up with the other chefs. But in the night, he practises a lot with the help of a mouse. One day he has the opportunity to work with a special lamb meat but some chefs try to boycott him. They change that special lamb meat for other lamb meat more difficult to cook.

But Sanji shows his true abilities in the kitchen and creates an amazing dish. At the end of the chapter we can see adult Sanji, just before he mets Luffy and the other. We can see too some Sanji's memories about Germa and his family during all chapter.
Perfect way to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.