Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Do not scan me tonight. I visitted the bakery.
Just lynch me so you guys have less headaches proceeding into the game and might find the other 2 mafia.

J

Joygirl1

Everyone is supposed to throw Just rocks or I will consider it a Guilty scan.
No ifs or buts about it.
Marimo, Mango, LANJI, Adam would be my top candidates to check out.

Why are you voting Rej exactly? Do you think he could be purple? He´s unlikely to be red as Flowa was trying to raise my suspicion on him after I said I think that there might be a scum between Rej and you. So it´s most likely town vs. town between you guys.

Why are you voting Rej exactly? Do you think he could be purple? He´s unlikely to be red as Flowa was trying to raise my suspicion on him after I said I think that there might be a scum between Rej and you. So it´s most likely town vs. town between you guys.
Flower was hella bussing this round....

J

Joygirl1

I don´t know what I should think about Juliet either but I can just say that about too many players in this round. To me Marimo and Lind look most sus currently and as I said I suggested Adam, LANJI and Mango for scanning, you could add Juliet and Zolo too but that´s not narrowing the suspect list very much. This makes it all more important that every townie who has abilities should care to use them please, saying to have forgotten or missed the right timing is such an unnecessarily suspicious sounding excuse :giogio:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Let him fail, dude will never be able to properly read me. He doesnt even try. So I'd rather enjoy seeing them fail with it. Kek

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol, Joy, Marimo can't be scum. Like please catch up to the game or else ask for a summary. Marimo was suspected by Lighto/Emilia who was pushing for his lynch day 1 and flipped purple mafa.

He then role crushed Hime night 2 who was red mafia.

@SoulKiller @Lindltaylor What do you think about each other, now that Flowa flipped scum? Do you trust each other.
Remember: She told me that SK is a pro-town indie and she described Lind as a "variation of a town vig". Especially the last one sounds kinda sus to me. What kind of "variation of town vig" are you and have you killed someone yet?
Listen, Flower flipped scum. She could have told you anything. Why on earth are you believing it?

Who was the one that gave SK the cop clear?
Nobody lol. We kinda semi-confirmed that he's an indie 'cause Flower jailed him and got him to confess.

@Reborn can you tell me what compulsive Amplifier does. Does it just amplify? Could you use it on me tonight?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway guys I am out. Heading to bed. Wont probably make it till EoD.
Lind is todays lynch, anything else is a mislynch, you guys should listen to the confirmed professional.
:myman:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unvote
Vote lynch Reborn

Everyone vote Bonbon, please.

Rottkins' ability copies the ability the target uses that night:

[Active - Thief] - Duke was living alone for nearly all his life and had to get by through stealing, becoming quite adept at it. At night, target a player to steal the action they used that night. You will receive a 1-shot version of the ability and can only use it the next night. Killing and super actions can't be stolen. Your target will not be role blocked by you.
But Bonbon on day 2 said that he used some investigation that got processed to say that Rechet didn't kill anyone on night 1.

First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe this.
I don't know why an ability like this would be called Compulsive Amplifier because it sounds completely different and not to mention this post seems like defending Ratchet.

And Ratchet flipped Purple Mafia. It was also after this that Bonbon came with a case on Hime and tried to get her lynched. Hime was red mafia.

On day 1, while lynching Krogo, Reborn just voted Krogo like 3 pages before Votes Locked and dipped:
Vote Lynch @krogothwolf

time to go AFK again :catblush:
Again, Krogo was Purple mafia godfather and this was Reborn's read of Krogo day 1:

Wolf - him talking about past games is NAI for me (Ya Ratchet explained me this word in detail yesterday so I am gonna use it 🤭).
It's completely NAI and doesn't take say anything about Krogo.

So Reborn is just scum and is purple mafia. Please vote him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.