If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:

You gotta understand shes extremely nerfed, she fought Kaido for an hour and she still came out completely fine but shes still nerfed, shes with 15% HP´right now

As i thought this proves 1 Younko > 3 Admirals ok trust me
:parkcry:

What I said

What you did exactly:

All you showed was "obviously" that Blackbeard and Shanks have opposing themes (which I've discussed for years).

Nothing here suggests anything about Shanks dying from BB lmao

You are literally making shit upby virtue of confirmation bias because that's what you WANT to happen :suresure:
Okay, I'm gonna need to get a bit serious because you can't possibly be this retarded.

You're saying that Shanks getting the scar from Teach (and clearly stating that he wasn't careless, Teach wanted to seriously harm him), plus the fact that Teach withdrew from Marineford because it wasn't the right time to face Shanks does not, in any way, IMPLY that back-stabbing piece of shit Teach will kill Shanks? And that it's all because of personal preference (which it isn't, because I'd rather Shanks not die and not be Evil Shanks)?

Okay, I'm gonna need to get a bit serious because you can't possibly be this retarded.

You're saying that Shanks getting the scar from Teach (and clearly stating that he wasn't careless, Teach wanted to seriously harm him), plus the fact that Teach withdrew from Marineford because it wasn't the right time to face Shanks does not, in any way, IMPLY that back-stabbing piece of shit Teach will kill Shanks? And that it's all because of personal preference (which it isn't, because I'd rather Shanks not die and not be Evil Shanks)?
Again, dumbass, their rivalry does not insinuate Blackbeard is killing Shanks without YOU having confirmation bias on WHAT you think is happening between both characters.

Pot calling the kettle black. Understand this logic before you spout nonsense.

And Shanks stated he'd fight ANYONE at Marineford. Not only Blackbeard responded to this, but Mihawk. Akainu reacted to it with a distraught face. Then Sengoku ended the war.

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:
Put all she got into it, barely received an "oww", lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.