If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes because we're in the real world lol
this is One Piece we're talking about
Characters insta regen after drinking milk

and she has been eating hours before the festival started at it was still daytime
She can still be fucking tired dumbass, Luffy after eating countless of Cracker after fighting Cracker was still tired before fighting Sanji. Suck my dick, you dumbfuck

Again, dumbass, their rivalry does not insinuate Blackbeard is killing Shanks without YOU having confirmation bias on WHAT you think is happening between both characters.

Pot calling the kettle black. Understand this logic before you spout nonsense.

And Shanks stated he'd fight ANYONE at Marineford. Not only Blackbeard responded to this, but Mihawk. Akainu reacted to it with a distraught face. Then Sengoku ended the war.
So you've now changed the rethoric from "you having confirmation bias on what you WANT to happen" to "you having confirmation bias on what you THINK is going to happen"

Nothing else needs to be added to see what a retarded flawed logic you are spouting.

Also: really? That's your best argument for the Marineford exchange? When I was talking SPECIFICALLY about how Teach reacted and not about what Shanks said?

Now I understand why no one takes your theories seriously lol

:ihaha:

As likely to happen as two admirals getting beaten off screen during the reverie.
Whole point of Momo is that he ain't that strong even if he got decent durability. peple should reread chapter 1051
The spoilers make it clear momo wants to handle him. So the pirate allaince won't be involved. Plus Yamato and Scabbards are momo vassals. They really respect him and won't interfere with the fight as he has has ordered them not to.
Momo isn't loosing here either so the only likely conclusion is a hard stalemate. Could be the fight where Momo unlocks CoC and CoA tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.