If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What rhetoric part? Can Shanks and Blackbeard clash because of their exchange? Of course. Does that insinuate anything revolving around Shanks dying or being offscreened? Fuck no.

You are actually an idiot
Learn to read you illiterate dud, the rethoric part is simple:

You first said "you having confirmation bias on what you WANT to happen" to my first post, and after I clarified that it isn't my preference that Shanks dies by Teach or that Shanks is secretly evil/a schemer (quite the contrary in fact) you instantly jump to "you having confirmation bias on what you THINK is going to happen" regarding my arguments.

You felt threatened because your weak ass brain can't work out someone thinking something without resorting on "random bias" like the stupid dumbfuck you are. :kobeha:

Why do you say that? They could very well be good friends.

And he may be evil but it’s because he believes in the law very strongly
believing in the law very strongly doesn't take away from his evil even one bit , Fujitora and GB cannot possibly be friends , compare this :
- First thing Aramaki does in Wano is get ready to slaughter the civilians
- First thing Fujitora does in Dressrosa is get ready to protect all the civilians
It's pretty obvious , they have polar opposite interpretation of "justice" just like Akainu and Aokiji

What then? Aramaki stated Wano has no right and he'd kill thousands of citizens if he has to to find Luffy.
Only way he's not facing anyone else is either if Momo TnJ him into going away or fend it off by himself.
Which is very unlikely, as One Piece is neither Naruto nor Fairy Tail
We’ll see

again, no reason for Oda to move Momo and GB away from everybody if he’s going to have him come back

Status
Not open for further replies.