If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years ago Kaido who wasn't even at his Prime sneak attacked Oden (one of the strongest in the verse) to KO, and GB getting sneak attack by one of the most substantial AP users with ACOC and still able to stand up is undoubtedly a feat :blush::blush::blush:

What did you say?
2 things:

1. I’m worried about the direction that Oda MIGHT take with the RA storyline and Sabo, questioning why Sabo was being praised for his alleged actions and why Dragon and his actions were spoken of in outrage and hushed/nervous/fearful tones… I said multiple times that it could go in multiple directions and we’ll see how it turns out, emphasizing that I hope it goes a GOOD direction but of course they weren’t pleased with that. I attacked the God Emperor and thus I must be punished.

2. I stated that Greenbull’s speech about Wano and the Celestial Dragons was super heavy handed, indicative of the fact that One Piece is written for a 12 year old/adolescent audience (spoiler: it is) as 12 year olds wouldn’t be able to grasp that he is a bad guy/jerk if he were not blatantly xenophobic and a zealot. The 12 year olds didn’t take kindly to this and proceeded to beat me with garden rakes and Tik Tok dances.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido made their bitch, he wasnt serious and said they are trash and they couldnt reopen a scar.
Your grammar is so bad that I fixed this for you. “Him wasn’t serious” is grammatical manslaughter. Lol

And no, Kaido was using his strongest form (dragon form) and literally getting punked 1v1 by every single scabbard in succession.

Kinemon sliced Kaido’s Boro breath in half and cut his face.

Raizo wrapped Kaido up and hit him with his own attack which made him scream in pain.

Kawamatsu jumped up to Kaido’s face point blank and used a swag attack on him which made him go white eyed.

Kaido was completely humiliated by the scabbards in individual 1v1 matchups.

For comparison, Green Bull fought them 1v5 and did not suffer even one single L until Yamatrash and Momo showed up, and even then his Ls are nowhere near as bad as Kaido’s, and Green Bull is going to destroy them anyway. Lol

disagree

agree

false equivalence
luffy was a jobber back then
momo is powerful enough to hurt kaido without using haki
this feat alone puts him above Luffy at the beginning of Wano
momo's physical toughness has been hyped, the DF probably granted him kaido tier physical stats
he lacks combat experience, but physically he's a top tier and GB will have a difficult time
Momo hurting kaido doesn’t mean he’s above pre wano luffy😭. He’s a dragon ofc he’s gonna hurt kaido, do you know how heavy his body is, how strong his biting force is and how sharp his teeth are. Even law before his awakening hurt kaido with boulders bc he put in enough force to hurt kaido.

Your grammar is so bad that I fixed this for you. “Him wasn’t serious” is grammatical manslaughter. Lol

And no, Kaido was using his strongest form (dragon form) and literally getting punked 1v1 by every single scabbard in succession.

Kinemon sliced Kaido’s Boro breath in half and cut his face.

Raizo wrapped Kaido up and hit him with his own attack which made him scream in pain.

Kawamatsu jumped up to Kaido’s face point blank and used a swag attack on him which made him go white eyed.

Kaido was completely humiliated by the scabbards in individual 1v1 matchups.

For comparison, Green Bull fought them 1v5 and did not suffer even one single L until Yamatrash and Momo showed up, and even then Green Bull is going to destroy them. Lol
Dragon form is his strongest form when he uses the Fired Dragon attack.

Hybrid is his strongest form.

" Greenbull will defeat the whole Alliance" couldn't pass through a bunch of nerfed Scabbards.

Kin'emon techniques are counter to fire isn't?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dragon form is his strongest form when he uses the Fired Dragon attack.

Hybrid is his strongest form.

" Greenbull will defeat the whole Alliance" couldn't pass through a bunch of nerfed Scabbards.

Kin'emon techniques are counter to fire isn't?
Kaido used his Dragon form against Gear 5, and his hybrid form was getting punked by Gear 2. Dragon Kaido is Kaido’s ultimate form, and this is the form the scabbards destroyed in 1v1 matchups.

Saying that Green Bull can’t make it past the scabbards, is like seeing Hody and Zoro go under water for a 1v1 matchup and then immediately claiming zoro will not be able to make it past Hody because Oda cut the scene short. Lol

2 things:

1. I’m worried about the direction that Oda MIGHT take with the RA storyline and Sabo, questioning why Sabo was being praised for his alleged actions and why Dragon and his actions were spoken of in outrage and hushed/nervous/fearful tones… I said multiple times that it could go in multiple directions and we’ll see how it turns out, emphasizing that I hope it goes a GOOD direction but of course they weren’t pleased with that. I attacked the God Emperor and thus I must be punished.

2. I stated that Greenbull’s speech about Wano and the Celestial Dragons was super heavy handed, indicative of the fact that One Piece is written for a 12 year old/adolescent audience (spoiler: it is) as 12 year olds wouldn’t be able to grasp that he is a bad guy/jerk if he were not blatantly xenophobic and a zealot. The 12 year olds didn’t take kindly to this and proceeded to beat me with garden rakes and Tik Tok dances.
Pretty sure any fandom wouldn't like it if you called them a child when they're not. Also can people fucking stop saying shit arguments like " One Piece is for children it's not very good or mature " my brother in Christ you literally have read it until chapter 1054. Either that or you're just on a one piece chat forum to hate and say abhorrent takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.