If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird because Yonkofans love to act like the Kaidou instance with Momo was plot while Greenbull instance with Momo is 100% accurate powerscaling and not plot.
But that's true for both sides though, don't act as if Admiral fans don't do that shit, hypocrisy is the favorite tool for the powerscalers. I've long given up on power levels, but if you guys are gonna constantly accuse each other in the things that you both are guilty of, then fucking come up with agreement as to what is "PLOT" and what is a legitimate power-scaling argument.
so kaido cried for a not haki user:lawsigh:
I don't remember Momo using haki or being confirmed as such. Have I missed something?

Once you prove their point wrong they rely insults towards the person. At that time I just leave the conversation. It's pointless fighting those people who aren't even ready to be COnvinced.
I agree 100% with this.
The best part these days is about adv CoC, it's either zoro can't use it much because he will die or awakening >>> adv CoC.
"It was proven when law and kid beat big mom"
When two people gang up on one person and those two gave everything they have in order to break through her HAKI......
What about kaido and his speech about adv CoC? Or the main reason that Luffy was hurting Kaido and vise versa was adv CoC and adv CoA, what about that?
Shut up Zoroturd how ZKK is going??:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.