If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Artur made a long ass post on reddit explaining whose balls he's tripping on. He's complaining about Yonko Buggy being spoiled early and mention of Sabo being in the chapter last week.

I see what his problem is. There's one solution to this:

Let's generate a fuck ton of fake spoilers for 1055 in a few days.

When some of it comes true by accident again, he's going to get triggered hard.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Artur made a long ass post on reddit explaining whose balls he's tripping on. He's complaining about Yonko Buggy being spoiled early and mention of Sabo being in the chapter last week.

I see what his problem is. There's one solution to this:

Let's generate a fuck ton of fake spoilers for 1055 in a few days.

When some of it comes true by accident again, he's going to get triggered hard.
:queenhear: tell me more fellow buggy

G

Gorosei Informer

so i can call him an Oda dickrider like rogersbase did
Obligatory:

So....I did "a thing" after being inspired by this...

(You will have to unmute the Imgur one, its just a backup upload anyway)

RogersBased destroys Liberals Library Of Ohara Artur at the One Piece Reverie, With Facts And Logic, Uncensored! Gone Wild! Gone Sexual!

#MLG #420BLAZEIT #ROGERSBASED #ROGERSBLAZING IT #360NOSCOPE #HEADCANONSDESTROYED #THEORIESRUINED #REKT #NOCOMEBACKS #FACTSANDLOGIC

I couldn't find the OG Pink Durag edit I made for our OG himself RogersDurag @RogersBase so I made a new one and thus also for use in this video too!:

There's also this too:

I SO need to see how Jay D Legend, @Fiji , Prototype Vergo, Drizzt etc react to this! As well as Brago, KoL, Tekking, Morj and everyone else hahaha!

:ace::beanmean::pepebusi::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Post automatically merged:

its been that way ever since Wano started

aura galore, lens flare fuckfest, and sfx effects spam

and it aint gonna end anytime soon either...
Just to add to this too:

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/one-piece-dragon-ball-super-new-director-wano-arc-anime-manga/

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Geez people, you can't wait even a day? They brought you not only whole dialogue script but raws as well and you still complain that it's not enough? I'm not surprised that leakers play with readers so much, I would loose my care about people like you long time ago :shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

Geez people, you can't wait even a day? They brought you not only whole dialogue script but raws as well and you still complain that it's not enough? I'm not surprised that leakers play with readers so much, I would loose my care about people like you long time ago :shame:
Fiends be fiending as @Akai2 would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.