If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, his whole time after timeskip is relatively that he thinks that he got stronger, he wishes that he's on the same level as others yet with each island step by step we can see that he makes mistakes or wins by pure luck and that HE SEES IT, title of a god or not, it's seen especially in wano that he still lacks something that he hoped 2 years of training gave him. It is the most visible after Toko tries to heal her father and while he was rescuing Kinemon and Kiku, leaving fight to Izou. FACT THAT NOW FUCKING YASOPP IS GONNA SEE HIM will for sure turn that spiral into a Gordian know what only a straight up cut can untie it, harsh and without coming back.
Or the fact that Yasopp a brave warrior of the sea was killed will give him the one thing he needed more than anything else, motivation to win. He’s always been fine with just taking the enemy out without fighting or hurting (Perona/Sugar) or having someone else do it for him (Big Mom/Sanji) but this time it’ll be a villain that only he can beat. Not because others can’t do it, but because his pride is on the line.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Or the fact that Yasopp a brave warrior of the sea was killed will give him the one thing he needed more than anything else, motivation to win. He’s always been fine with just taking the enemy out without fighting or hurting (Perona/Sugar) or having someone else do it for him (Big Mom/Sanji) but this time it’ll be a villain that only he can beat. Not because others can’t do it, but because his pride is on the line.
I thought exactly about that, I fall asleep just thinking about it. Only time when he was dead pan fighting was while Robin rescue and Water 7 beaf with Luffy, but while it he have had to things on mind: fact that he don't want to kill Luffy and fact that he has to be careful to not hurt Robin. Loosing another parent, parent for whom he waited YEARS to even at least see again, after whom whenever there was occasion to hear about is he fine or such, parent who as we see under crew's pressure or not came to see him, will straight up snap the rubber band in him, letting out all emotions to leave only wrath to get person who did it.

Where’s the cope? Yamato has Kaido tier AP but can’t even injure an Admiral with a sneak. Proving that Kaido cannot injure Admirals.

And also proving that Admirals have durability above Kaido because Kaido was spitting blood from Yamato while Green Bull takes no damage like a legend.
This also proves Jozu > Yamato > crydo as jozu made aokiji bleed. KEK

I thought exactly about that, I fall asleep just thinking about it. Only time when he was dead pan fighting was while Robin rescue and Water 7 beaf with Luffy, but while it he have had to things on mind: fact that he don't want to kill Luffy and fact that he has to be careful to not hurt Robin. Loosing another parent, parent for whom he waited YEARS to even at least see again, after whom whenever there was occasion to hear about is he fine or such, parent who as we see under crew's pressure or not came to see him, will straight up snap the rubber band in him, letting out all emotions to leave only wrath to get person who did it.
Exactly like we’ve seen Usopp fight all out with luffy and holy shit that man is a force to be reckoned with. I’m sure Usopps arsenal will be gag filled, but honestly this is the main reason why I want shanks to die not because of what it’ll do to luffy (he’ll power up regardless) but what it’s going to do to Usopp.
Post automatically merged:

We getting Sunday spoilers more often now :funky:
I mean it’s pretty easy to avoid spoilers. The only problem is typically TikTok likes to post without spoiler warnings

Exactly like we’ve seen Usopp fight all out with luffy and holy shit that man is a force to be reckoned with. I’m sure Usopps arsenal will be gag filled, but honestly this is the main reason why I want shanks to die not because of what it’ll do to luffy (he’ll power up regardless) but what it’s going to do to Usopp.
Post automatically merged:

I mean it’s pretty easy to avoid spoilers. The only problem is typically TikTok likes to post without spoiler warnings
I like it tiktok saying fuck em
Imagine being an adult and using TikTok
Only the woman shaking some ass matter the males I agree

I disagree that this is what One Piece is

Oda is the one that setup expectations by himself

by working on serious themes like Slavery and so on

and having serious fights and deaths in Marineford for example

he set the tone, the fanbase was just waiting for more of that

i think it's unfair to put the fault in the fandom here
You have Fooken Greenbull spouting his facist spiel of lower races and people deserving their place in the dirt beneath the CDs hoofs and about how he's gonna kill thousands of Wano citizens to get to Luffy if he has to and somehow people think this is a happy go lucky manga lol. Not even gonna talk about the other dark themes that have been present since Arlong parc cause you already mentioned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.