If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so, or it could be he was just a famous swordsman like Roger was or how Shanks, Rayleigh and Zoro are now, although Rayleigh is old and out of his prime. Mihawk could of still been challenging strong swordsmen for the title for some years even after rogers execution.

Just because your famous for what you do doesn’t make you the recognized best yet. Until Oda confirms it then I say maybe.

大海賊時代以前より頭角を現し、今や名実共に「世界一」の座に君臨し続ける、稀代の大剣豪。
He made a name for himself before the Great Pirate Age. Now he continues to reign from his place as the best in the world both in name and reality. He's an extremely rare ( amazing ) swordmaster.
You are free to interpret this phrase, but my point is that he is known as the strongest swordsman, in addition it says that he continues to reign as the strongest, that is, what was mentioned before was the beginning.

If you have this opinion, the whole story is against you
First, Roger was alive at that time and the strongest man in the world could not defeat him..mihawk>roger?
This is almost impossible
Second, Mihawk was looking for a stronger opponent than Shanks..So we have to conclude that Roger is weaker than Shanks
The third Mihawk was at his peak and probably less advanced in his goal than the current Shanks..While Shanks admits that he received a wound from bb during that time..Can't Shanks kill bb with advcoc?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho if credit would land on Usopp than I feel that he will feel bad tho that people will really think that about him, kinda crushing to see a shadow of a person on "your" poster.

Tho if credit would land on Usopp than I feel that he will feel bad tho that people will really think that about him, kinda crushing to see a shadow of a person on "your" poster.
Just more reason for his sudden character development in Elbaf.

As much as people don’t think about it, OP is ending relatively soon, and Usopp will be “A Brave Warrior of the Sea” by then

You are free to interpret this phrase, but my point is that he is known as the strongest swordsman, in addition it says that he continues to reign as the strongest, that is, what was mentioned before was the beginning.
Continues to reign doesn’t necessarily mean he was the strongest then. I mean Maybe, maybe not. Semantics. My whole point is that zoro could very well be the youngest strongest swordsman just like mike was the youngest strongest boxer. It was just an analogy kid. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. It’s that simple.

:kayneshrug:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Just more reason for his sudden character development in Elbaf.

As much as people don’t think about it, OP is ending relatively soon, and Usopp will be “A Brave Warrior of the Sea” by then
exactly, his whole time after timeskip is relatively that he thinks that he got stronger, he wishes that he's on the same level as others yet with each island step by step we can see that he makes mistakes or wins by pure luck and that HE SEES IT, title of a god or not, it's seen especially in wano that he still lacks something that he hoped 2 years of training gave him. It is the most visible after Toko tries to heal her father and while he was rescuing Kinemon and Kiku, leaving fight to Izou. FACT THAT NOW FUCKING YASOPP IS GONNA SEE HIM will for sure turn that spiral into a Gordian know what only a straight up cut can untie it, harsh and without coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.