If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectation: Fuji and GB Negs RA army commanders, capture Sabo and GB solos wano alliance until some shenanigans make them run. Reality: Sabo and co negged two admirald, rescued Kuma and went away with big W. Loserbull and Losertora. Lmao. Latrineturds in the mud. Fodder Ladmirals compared to Yonkou, Lmao. Cant beat 4 people with another Ladmiral by side, retarded peasants talking about Loserbull soloing the alliance. Hahahahahaha. GODFY SOLOES THE ENTIRE MARINES. ONE BAJRANG GUN IS ENOUGH TO BEAT ENTIRE LARINE FODDERMIRALS AND OTHER FODDERS.

And then after he said "why do I feel the presence of Oden stemming from his blade?" Was it the blade or was it Zoro's haki? This is why I use ambiguous.

And before you come at me with the "Oden's haki" crap (cuz I know it will offend all the Zorobois in this forum), no I am not saying that. Enma has a will of its own clearly as it reacted to Hiyori's shamisen playing.

Holy shit a "nick on his head?" :milaugh: Okay let's play that game.

You mean the scar that he didn't even deter him in battle after, nor can you even see 9/10 times after? Kaido was seeing legends when he got hit by Luffy's Red Roc, while Zoro was complaining about not even taking down Kaido. He acknowledged Yamato's own strength throughout the battle, while he called the Worst Gen annoying after the scar.
he acknowledged the strength of just about every SN that hurt him also sir

I dont know why you get the impression that am downplaying what yamato did but by definition
its a nick .

this might help .

nick : a small cut or notch.

here are the two images comparing their best attacks on kaido

yes the scar didnt deter him too much in battle but it did far more than yamato's attack did . Izoro would go on to powerup after this scene so his attacks should be even stronger .

I fail to see what your point is. when it comes to AP , they arent mates.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Expectation: Fuji and GB Negs RA army commanders, capture Sabo and GB solos wano alliance until some shenanigans make them run. Reality: Sabo and co negged two admirald, rescued Kuma and went away with big W. Loserbull and Losertora. Lmao. Latrineturds in the mud. Fodder Ladmirals compared to Yonkou, Lmao. Cant beat 4 people with another Ladmiral by side, retarded peasants talking about Loserbull soloing the alliance. Hahahahahaha. GODFY SOLOES THE ENTIRE MARINES. ONE BAJRANG GUN IS ENOUGH TO BEAT ENTIRE LARINE FODDERMIRALS AND OTHER FODDERS.
:snoopy: my guy are you having a stroke?

Sigh...my old Shanks Fanboyism comes again.

One of the reasons i like him so much is his role in the narrative. Being Luffy's spark of inspiration, his absurdly peaceful (or passive? A long-term strategy? A hidden enigmatic purpose?) stance for an Emperor which raise up questions, his relationship to Sengoku (Marines), even him having political position alongside (or against?) Gorosei themselves, and of course his cold enmity with Blackbeard which may get finality in upcoming future.

As if it's not enough, Shanks also has extreme individual power moments. Shanks is the very first man who showed us The Conqueror's Walk in Moby Dick. Then, the first Skysplitter Dance together with WSM. The next moment, he preached while showing Akainu being affected by his basic Conqueror Blast, an utterly impossible situation that Oda portrayed in SBS as the reflection of strength difference. He is also stated by WSC himself as the only person left in the world capable of matching him.

But even his power moments are not complete without the small nuances about him, which is his expression. Shanks is always very expressive. His face is always clear, whether he becomes idiotically unaware or surprised, clumsy, in the mood for party, getting annoyed by a challenger, and it's also clear...whenever he's getting all enigmatic in his preparation, planning and manuvers.

---

That's why i like Shanks so much more compared to Mihawk, The World's Strongest Swordsman who is all about manner and being calm, composed, model-like, and obviously strong but...rather bland characteristically and narratively in comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.