If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can tell

That's why GB feat vs handicapped calamities is an outlier hype for him.

Now we see that he needs mid diff efforts to beat weakened retainers since they are casually handing him
Also he and Fuji + help failed hard vs 4 revos

Although King and Queen are trash, they probably pushed GB to mid diff!
We saw on screen, he didn't even yet KO them ...he had to put more efforts restraining them till he won completely

So yeah the battle was mid diff at least not low diff.
Momo confirmed that Luffy and the rest are still recovering which means we can say the same about the calamities + they lost a mechanical arm and a wing also King's sword

Maybe King and Queen were defeated so quickly because they were without their swords to cut Aramaki's roots like the Scabbards did here
:quest:

Still, doesn't explain why they didn't used their powers :suresure::suresure:

Or they actually did, but the whole fight was offscreened
:luuh:
Easiest explanation is that they tried attacking him then got caught by surprise.
He grabbed up Momo pretty quickly for example.

"Kaidou dodge!"

And that was before CoC.
And then after he said "why do I feel the presence of Oden stemming from his blade?" Was it the blade or was it Zoro's haki? This is why I use ambiguous.

And before you come at me with the "Oden's haki" crap (cuz I know it will offend all the Zorobois in this forum), no I am not saying that. Enma has a will of its own clearly as it reacted to Hiyori's shamisen playing.

which feats ........mate no offense but this line of reasoning is total garbage .

Its not about having coc/adv coc . its what you do with it that matters .
zoro scarred kaido before he even got the grasp of adv coc
yamato made a small nick on his head . this should not even be a comparison.
luffy before he started coating his attacks with coc , was more effective than yamato when it came to hurting kaido .

" “Boy you have CoC too?!”"

guess we are conveniently going to ignore the fact he left a scar while the admiral in question doesn't even bleed.
Holy shit a "nick on his head?" :milaugh: Okay let's play that game.

You mean the scar that he didn't even deter him in battle after, nor can you even see 9/10 times after? Kaido was seeing legends when he got hit by Luffy's Red Roc, while Zoro was complaining about not even taking down Kaido. He acknowledged Yamato's own strength throughout the battle, while he called the Worst Gen annoying after the scar.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And then after he said "why do I feel the presence of Oden stemming from his blade?" Was it the blade or was it Zoro's haki? This is why I use ambiguous.

And before you come at me with the "Oden's haki" crap (cuz I know it will offend all the Zorobois in this forum), no I am not saying that. Enma has a will of its own clearly as it reacted to Hiyori's shamisen playing.
It is clearly Zoro's own Haki (said in multiple vivre cards, databooks, road to laughtale 4-5 times already).
Regarding the Shamisen, no it did not react to Hiyori's Shamisen. It was a simple red herring at the end of ch. 1032 which was cleared up in the very first page of ch. 1033.
Zoro listens to Hiyori's shamisen -> loses focus -> Enma goes wild -> he gets it back under control = [1][2][3]

It still doesn't change the fact that Zoro was causing more damage to more durable characters with CoA alone than Yamato managed with CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.