If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the narrative of Admirals= Yonko was always around so only dumbasses believed that shit.

Aramaki being stalled by injured scabbards and not Sulong dukes is already PIS in my book. Add to that fucking momo biting him lol.
the narrative was present
but the "anti feats" for most of the admirals has always been there
Post automatically merged:

Not gonna happen. This is Momo's chance to prove he can defend Wano.
fighting kaido was also one of those chances I bet

samurai were the best part of wano pal

its a shame none of them could fight like oden tho.
Meh, they ain't best. They are the most stupid including Oden. I lost respect for them after Kanjuro fiasco. Of all, why the fuck Luffy cares about Oden to the point that cringeworthy statement he gave to Kidd in the beginning of the raid. Oden this Oden that all the time. Oda ruined Kaidou character because of this shitty samurai Oden wank. Now greenbull will be ruined. Just watch. And never in any arc SH felt secondary characters than in wano because of this shitty samurai.

the narrative was present
but the "anti feats" for most of the admirals has always been there
And then anti feats happened with BM and things swung the other direction. Now itll come back the admirals way when it comes to retarded PIS moments that are obviously gonna be coming in spades. I expect Usopp/Nami to pull some bullshit near an admiral in the near future.

Of all the royals....RIP Cobra, I don't recall him doing anything iffy, just him being a decent leader that needed some help. Now Sabo's gaining fame for being known as the one to kill him? I don't recall him being that hated (to an extent that Sabo surpassing Dragon in influence is partially due to his murder) and I get that some people would view all royals as scum but this seems a bit much (I guess him being from one of the founding families but I don't recall that being common knowledge buy maybe). Hope Vivi's alright but probably.
Tommy! You're everywhere lol, I saw you on NF like a minute ago.

I don't think giving Greenbull an extremist character means Oda doesn't respect Admirals. He's just using Greenbull to represent some ideals that he thinks are wrong which are gonna be proven wrong when a Strawhat, who represents the antithesis of those ideals, beats the shit out of him eventually.
No what’s funny in the whole situation was how the admiral fans were enraptured about the prospect of finally there was gonna be a cool and original edgy admiral, who is also a good powerful fighter with black blade :amazing:

a reality check sure is nice :joker:

It didn't all happen on the 4th day:

It all happened after, otherwise it makes zero sense for Shirahoshi to not notice something wrong with Vivi until after she got back to FI.

I suggest rereading Chapter 925/926, when Sabo was shown to have fought the Admirals, and then 956, where you can see Fuji is already on a ship going to arrest Shichibukai. The "bad" thing that happened to Alabasta happened after everything
In the recent chapter it's clarified. That murder if Kobra & disappearance of princess Vivi happened at the sametime. And Kobra's murder is stated to have happened hours after the GB-Fuji vs RA commanders.

Stelly didn't even know Sabo invaded until after the Reverie when he read the newspaper. So there's a clear implied information lockdown that was done by the World Government to keep the reverie from not being disrupted, which was later revealed through the newspaper.

It's possible the incident that took place at end of the reverie regarding Alabasta is different to the disappearance of King Kobra & Princess Vivi. Because based on the info given, Kobra died & Vivi disappeared on day 4th, few hours after Sabo and co engaged the admirals in a fight.

The other possibility is simply that they just found out Vivi disappeared during that day instead of at end of the Reverie like it was reported to Garp, that's why it's the detective guy telling us that.

Luffy wont help wano twice.
Wano inside warriors need to defence themselves and this is perfect time for scabbards momo and yamato to prove themselves as guardian of wano that feared all over the world.

GB is an idiot when he say he wants to take luffy law and kidd heads at sametime. Clearly the guy doesnt have any idea what he talking about.

He couldnt even defend kuma alongside fujitora.let alone take down one of yonko lmao

Of all the royals....RIP Cobra, I don't recall him doing anything iffy, just him being a decent leader that needed some help. Now Sabo's gaining fame for being known as the one to kill him? I don't recall him being that hated (to an extent that Sabo surpassing Dragon in influence is partially due to his murder) and I get that some people would view all royals as scum but this seems a bit much (I guess him being from one of the founding families but I don't recall that being common knowledge buy maybe). Hope Vivi's alright but probably.
There were some accusations of incest and pedo against cobra earlier in the thread
:pepecafe:

Oda stopped giving a shit years ago.
Oda's literally about to write the storylines he's been building up since East Blue... why would you even claim he stopped giving a shit years ago, just cause of the storylines that lead up to these main storylines not being to your liking.

Admirals weren't presented as monsters, they've been presented as normal humans with monstrous abilities.

Look at Marineford, you can find plenty of admiral incompetence there. IE, Akainu wants to kill Luffy.. has a 3 vs 1 against Luffy and fails to do it. Kizaru instead of putting lasers into Luffy's head kicks him away. Kuzan also the same shit. Then 2 of the admirals stood around. Sengoku and Garp who could've just done and slaughtered an injured WB with Akainu, chose to sat there.

^^^ It can never get worst than this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.