If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont always immediately beat their opponents . took an entire arc after luffy got one shot by kaido to bounce back .
when oda introduces or even reintroduces characters ( see hawkins or even apoo this arc)
he goes out of his way to show how strong they are. PIS becomes more pronounced when they are about to go down which I dont see happening to gb this arc.

the fortunate thing is that if she is part of the crew now, they can step in to help before she is completely wiped out.
Apoo never went down tho :pepapoo:

So Why did Shanks wait till now to go for One Piece? I feel like he could get to to laughtale whenever he wanted but was waiting for Luffy to get to a certain level, or attain the Nika awakening.

Shanks why the fuck did you come this near wano now to make a u turn ? He is 100% dying by blackbeards hands. Shanks and luffy probably will never meet.

Last edited:
I don't even blame GB for getting stalled. It's the Kaido downplay that is the problem.

This dude sits (or sat) on the throne even amongst all Top Tiers. Comparing GB to Kaido is like comparing Jack to King.
Dude, he literally does one attack that has them on the back foot and then Yamato intervenes.

Theres 0 indication the scabbards would have occupied him for an extended period of time.

You guys are getting cocky, we still need Aramaki to restore Wano, nothing here changes the narrative.

That literally does not happen
You are deluded. Sabo negged everyone at Mariejois, Yamato negged Lean bull and now Momo is negging him. Where is him soloing the alliance, Linyagi? Momo soloing him now makes him admiral level.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, he literally does one attack that has them on the back foot and then Yamato intervenes.

Theres 0 indication the scabbards would have occupied him for an extended period of time.

You guys are getting cocky, we still need Aramaki to restore Wano, nothing here changes the narrative.
backfoot? Lmao. The scans aren't even there. Laramaki says Yamato haki is strong while Kaido just no diffed Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.