If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only applicable for straw hats or just Luffy...samurais will get the wank here even if they lose....or Aramaki will get shit given Oda and his samurai fetish....
Best case scenario for GB is he tells momo to fuck off, beats up the Scabbards and then roughs up Yamato before SHs and co arrive and he dips ( then maybe grabs Robin?)

Yes, samurai plot shield and wank is way stronger than SH....SH will not die but they don't get good feats at the beginning of the arc...but here samurai that are not very much in a peak condition was able to stall aramaki...even King and Queen couldn't do that....
This leads credence to King and Queen being in bad shape health wise tbh, because the SHs and co are still recovering apparently and they have doctors and shit, Meanwhile King and Queen+ BP were in Udon.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I do feel sorry lol but y'all about to feel my pain when I was watching Kaido impale Kinemon with ACoC and that fucker survive it. And if you guys thing he will respect Admirals more than the holy SHs plot shield, we just got a taste of Oda respecting them here. He had my man GB spout that vile shit about how discrimination is great and how treating people like subhumans is a good thing if they arent with you,etc.

Just because he bears some ressemblance to a japanese actor doesnt mean shit lol, plot will come for all of them and Oda stopped giving a shit years ago.

@ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
I don't think giving Greenbull an extremist character means Oda doesn't respect Admirals. He's just using Greenbull to represent some ideals that he thinks are wrong which are gonna be proven wrong when a Strawhat, who represents the antithesis of those ideals, beats the shit out of him eventually.

But yes, the SH plot armor gonna be felt soon, if it wasn't already felt with Fujitora & DR.

MF happened
they do

"admiral == 1st commanders" ?
Yeah but the narrative of Admirals= Yonko was always around so only dumbasses believed that shit.
I don't think giving Greenbull an extremist character means Oda doesn't respect Admirals. He's just using Greenbull to represent some ideals that he thinks are wrong which are gonna be proven wrong when a Strawhat, who represents the antithesis of those ideals, beats the shit out of him eventually.

But yes, the SH plot armor gonna be felt soon, if it wasn't already felt with Fujitora & DR.
Aramaki being stalled by injured scabbards and not Sulong dukes is already PIS in my book. Add to that fucking momo biting him lol.

Only applicable for straw hats or just Luffy...samurais will get the wank here even if they lose....or Aramaki will get shit given Oda and his samurai fetish....
tbf oda's samurai fetish didnt stop kaido from washing them tho
it clearly has a limit .

and in that fight they deserved to get a few nicks it. have to see it from the perspective of them watching kaido kill their leader. would be silly if after 20 yrs , they were unable to contribute anything. with greenbull this would mostly be offscreen. the narrative isnt quite the same and theres no way luffy and the others wouldnt realize an admiral has arrived.

Of all the royals....RIP Cobra, I don't recall him doing anything iffy, just him being a decent leader that needed some help. Now Sabo's gaining fame for being known as the one to kill him? I don't recall him being that hated (to an extent that Sabo surpassing Dragon in influence is partially due to his murder) and I get that some people would view all royals as scum but this seems a bit much (I guess him being from one of the founding families but I don't recall that being common knowledge buy maybe). Hope Vivi's alright but probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.