If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 1v1 ? Its over...

Momo will get out with his human form....transform again and get negged. Then cry about his uselessness, and then Yamato will tell him its Ok and that he has people here to help him.....
Who told you it's over?

This is what happens when you don't read narratives and think the battle ended there

I know you, as soon as you realise Sanji won't fight that person...you will switch from wank to downplay
Or as soon as GB starts getting trashed all around.

You better pray GB does something coz this chapter was basically Oda saying "admirals are nothing much to handle"
Revos handing them Ls, weakened retainers casually handling max GB, Yamato doesn't even hype the dude... Momo is confident to solo him "step back..."

greenbull already tanked attacks that would be enough to knock out katakuri. Now I know why noodle is so mad :suresure:
Lol
The dude got hit once this chapter and was already in much pain and hyping a basic bonk

I know for sure katakuri would no diff raizou, shinobu, kawa and 3 revo commanders solo or if he had help from Fuji
Ichiji> any revo commander bar Kuma, iva and Sabo
And kata no diffed him.

Max GB can't no diff even Raizou or Morley lol

As a neutral (I only moderately like admirals and don't care much about them) and as a non-agenda driven poster the most logical assumption for the Yamato - Green Bull case is...waiting.
Now we simply don't have enough information to process.

Unless I am missing the panel that shows the condition of GB after being hit.
Is he on the verge of defeat?
Or it was a low damage hit?

Who can say?

We have to wait the panel. As simple as that
Okay now that we have the panel we can safely conclude that Green Bull almost no sold.

Can GB even no diff Morley? Raizou?

The dude need mid efforts to restrain and beat handicapped calamities.
He can't no diff anyone who's vet or high tier even when going all out.

Pathetic

Don't give me hypothesis "but he can...he would have" no Max GB using powerful name move can't even tag Raizou and shinobu

Status
Not open for further replies.