If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are already defeated lol. No admiral will be above BB or WB Prime. Only akainu has 1% chance to be above. Same can be said for kaido and other admirals.
Ok keeping it real, I don’t think Aramaki is stronger than Kaido, but I don’t think he’s far behind at all.

And I don’t think anything is going to happen here that will disprove that, since frankly I think the admirals just are that strong and everything in the story proves it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You can tell in a body made of woods
Which is his hand and which is his vines and tendrils???

Because it's painfully obvious that when he creates those big tendrils, those are created from the ground and aren't extensions of his real body. Look at how he wraps around Momo... are those from his real body?

Ok keeping it real, I don’t think Aramaki is stronger than Kaido, but I don’t think he’s far behind at all.

And I don’t think anything is going to happen here that will disprove that, since frankly I think the admirals just are that strong and everything in the story proves it.
All the top tiers are close to each other but Eos BB and Prime WB is a hard pass to every other yonko and admiral. Akainu at best is the only one special. Same I will say with Kaido and Fuji/GB. At best Kizaru and aokiji maybe above kaido. I won't underestimate shanks given his relevance. On average yonko will be higher for most part

What did I say?

The chapter that highlights Sabo, ends with Lakainu crying. :steef: Their rivalry is established by Oda in this chapter, no Lakainu vs Luffy bullshit.

Another parallel:

- Luffy's Nika's only counter is Darkness, which Blackbeard has.

- Sabo's Fire Logia's only counter is Magma, which Lakainu has.

Luffy's main rival Blackbeard,
Sabo's main rival Lakainu,

Yamato didn't even use hybrid against a Ladmiral extratroll :rolaugh: She is giving the same concentration that she gave to Pre-Prime Ace.

Imagine how powerful WB would be if he could use CoC.

Sickbeard was needed to be saved by Marco and Jozu multiple times against the Ladmirals, Sickbeard never saved Marco and Jozu. Crocodile called Sickbeard weak, while same Crocodile called Jozu strong, keep the copium :jackcopium:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...whitebeard-vs-marco-or-jozu-comparison.12469/

Status
Not open for further replies.