If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB currently didn't even take a single named attack
But admiral fans hyping up shit out of him
:whitepress:
2 admirals + many soldier trashed by 4 revos but admiralstard close theirs eyes :kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

GB currently didn't even take a single named attack
But admiral fans hyping up shit out of him
:whitepress:
2 admirals + many soldier trashed by 4 revos but admiralstard close theirs eyes :kuzanshut:

To be honest I still think Kaido is top 1 (outside characters that died years ago like Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks) as of now. His portrayal and feats are really something else. I think only BB and Imu will surpass (for AKainu it depend if he fights Luffy)
I think most admiral fans recognize Kaido's strenght. But some of us went through an era where an emperor being able to solo 3 admirals at the same time was seen as an acceptable opinion so forgive us for being kind fo toxic sometimes.
100%
I think again kaido is like a high bar for anyone to meet
as long as greenbull shows enough for me to say he can still go toe to toe with someone like that
am good.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
? You will cry hard lol just like you wank comedyflamingo
:saden:
We'll see who cries hard lol.
You think you won't be defending Kaidou against Zenkai Piece readers who boost other characters based on Zenkai Boosted feats? Lmao.
We're already seeing history repeat itself.
Greenbull vs Kaidou is literally Cracker vs Doffy repeated.
Soon, you'll see folks place Kaidou atrociously like those crazy ass "Ulti > Doffy" takes lmao.

You really reap what you sow. And shit's gonna be glorious :steef:

It is clearly Zoro's own Haki (said in multiple vivre cards, databooks, road to laughtale 4-5 times already).
Regarding the Shamisen, no it did not react to Hiyori's Shamisen. It was a simple red herring at the end of ch. 1032 which was cleared up in the very first page of ch. 1033.
Zoro listens to Hiyori's shamisen -> loses focus -> Enma goes wild -> he gets it back under control = [1][2][3]

It still doesn't change the fact that Zoro was causing more damage to more durable characters with CoA alone than Yamato managed with CoC.
Nobody except Orochi and Zoro heard that shamisen playing. King didn’t. As Orochi was close to Hiyori and Enma belonged to Hiyori, clearly they were the only ones who could hear it because of the connection. Zoro’s focus is the red herring, Enma didn’t go out of control in various instances where Zoro was easily distracted by his surroundings (oni virus) or greatly weakened (post-Hakai). And while the shamisen was playing, Enma was going wild a few more times to the point King mocked him.

Onimaru said that a sword carries on the souls of the deceased. Kozaburo said that each sword carries its own personality. Oden daddy said that Enma sucks up haki of its own accord.

Yamato was hurting Kaido with her CoC same way Luffy was hurting Kaido with his CoC in terms of reactions all throughout but we know that they’re powerful blows nonetheless. Kaido acknowledged hybrid Yamato’s strength, something he would never do if she had sloppy usage of CoC like Luffy initially did after he unlocked. Her CoC infusion was at a higher level’s than Luffy’s first time, inferior than his second time. Her feat of stalling ACoC Kaido 1v1 in battle is already a heavyclass AP feat, and it shows because he started weakening right after their battle.

You think you won't be defending Kaidou against Zenkai Piece readers who boost other characters based on Zenkai Boosted feats? Lmao.
Sooner, you'll see folks place Kaidou atrociously like those "Ulti > Doffy" takes lmao.
Yes luffy will fight all the admirals I get it :kobeha:

Sooner, you'll see folks place Kaidou atrociously like those "Ulti > Doffy" takes lmao.
icl this is what happens
couple years from now
monsterkaido would be moving like sanjikun
:myman:
@MonsterKaido

Status
Not open for further replies.