If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral losers putting a nazi punk star with à bad choice in clothing on a pedestal shows how much they get no play, no bitches and they will always be worthless scum in today's Society :blush:

Yeah you’re right, I don’t know why I had the impression it was never specifically stated or seen she had CoC but it was stated. Yeah she likely used COC with that black lightening things.

Yeah being a huge tree should make him more durable. GB is bigger on that form and a tree is a solid thing. So him turning in that form should amp his durability.

It’s a solid logia here.
Tree isnt even a durable element in this world lol. Its no where close to the Dragon scale buff Kaido gets. GB's practically in base. At best hes 2% more durable if anything. Logias dont enhance durability.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes luffy will fight all the admirals I get it :kobeha:
Doesn't have to be Admirals. Doesn't have to be Luffy.
Again, look at the Ulti example.
Even Sanji and his opponents would be Zenkai boosted lol.

:suresure:

icl this is what happens
couple years from now
monsterkaido would be moving like sanjikun
:myman:
@MonsterKaido
:saden:It's gonna be glorious watching Yankers foam at the mouth trying to make sense after years of disrespecting other characters via Zenkai.

Lakainu fanboy keep coping :jackcopium: Because they know Sabo is established as Lakainu's main opponent and Lakainu won't fighting Luffy. :vistalaugh:

And Blackbeard will surpass Prime WB, they are simply scared how pathetic Lakainu will look compared to Blackbeard.
How can you unironically say this when Blackbeard's strongest subordinate is fucking Shiryu- a guy who was a marine and was never mentioned in the same breath as Akainu's subordinates, who are the strongest in the world?

This is basic shonen powerlevel progression
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.