If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I not like conqui and his flamingo wanking :gonope: I already have BM below akainu and Kizaru:kayneshrug:
I think he rates doffy fairly well tho
along with the top commanders but not above the right hands

tbh I dont even want to compare yonkos and admirals atm .
I just want folks to acknowledge these guys arent on the level of commanders and people like yamato got a significant amount of growing to do .

The Endgame for the One Piece begins, with all parties going into battle. There won't be a fight with the WG "after the fight for the One Piece has been decided". The WG won't wait for such a main event to occur, since getting the One Piece and becoming the PK will be the WG's doom. Roger himself already shook the world, while saying "they were too early", implying Luffy's generation will be just on point.

With either Blackbeard or/and Im being set as the final villains, Akainu will very likely be set up fighting Sabo. While Sabo wants to go against the Celestials, he has no one to fight there, because the Celestials are fodder and Im is obviously out of Sabo's scope. And since the admirals are the Celestials greatest shields, fighting Akainu would be fitting, especially due to the dynamics they have with Ace.

It's no shame for Akainu to lose to Sabo though. Sabo will be a power house by that time.
If Sabo vs Akainu happens, I'm starting to believe there are chances Akainu may kill Dragon.
Of course, it's not "necessary" but I have the feeling Oda is setting Sabo to replace Dragon.
Dragon could just retire EOS, but if Oda wants to add more drama on top of Ace... Akainu taking both Sabo's brother and father (in my headcanon dragon is like father figure to Sabo)

I think he rates doffy fairly well tho
along with the top commanders but not above the right hands

tbh I dont even want to compare yonkos and admirals atm .
I just want folks to acknowledge these guys arent on the level of commanders and people like yamato got a significant amount of growing to do .
:choppawhat:because GB beat handicapped calamities? (Peolle who are around Cracker at best, they have also trash haki)

Admirals aren't much above YCs who are skilled and powerful : Cracker , Yassop, Roo
They need lots of efforts to beat Shiryu, Kata and Benn

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
another yonkou fan that got mindbroken by the manga and admiral fans lmao. He may join Sasaki and Iam25
This is why I respect @MonsterKaido. Dude knows to control himself despite trolling from time to time.
Because @MonsterKaido can give and take no problem. Troll those who troll him, respect those who respect him. He ain't like some of these guys who can't take the heat and go off the rails. The shit I've seen over the past 2 years lol

With either Blackbeard or/and Im being set as the final villains, Akainu will very likely be set up fighting Sabo

Can you answer a simple question? Whose underlings are stronger: Blackbeard's or Akainu's?
Who by that logic should come later in the story?
Who in your headcanon will fight Akainu's underlings if Sabo fights Akainu? Sabo's underlings? Koala?

What underlings does Imu have? He only has Gorosei, who are old, incompetent farts and his strongest unit is CP0 :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.