Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Poor Beckmann is just "don't mind me. I'm just reading my newspaper and drinking some booze over here and chilling"
:milaugh:

But the Vivre Card does indeed praise Roux's charisma inside the crew.
Roux official role in the crew iirc is also combatant. So he should have impressive fighting abilities.

And Shanks top 3 all seem to use long eange weapons, finally guns getting spotlight. Wonder if Roo/Beckman have df's, helps pop off more their skills with their weapons, Haki is too one dimensional unsure what else they would do beyond some hand to hand combat and shooting, which could work too I guess like with Shanks who has only one arm and a supreme grade blade.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Roux official role in the crew iirc is also combatant. So he should have impressive fighting abilities.

And Shanks top 3 all seem to use long eange weapons, finally guns getting spotlight. Wonder if Roo/Beckman have df's, helps pop off more their skills with their weapons, Haki is too one dimensional unsure what else they would do beyond some hand to hand combat and shooting, which could work too I guess like with Shanks who has only one arm and a supreme grade blade.
Since I don't think Oda can give us a genuine good 1v1 between Usopp and Yasopp, I would love to see a 2v2 Roux+Yasopp vs Sanji+Usopp.
With the snipers providing long range support and, in the end, Sanji setting up for Usopp to deal the finishing blow.
Kinda like the Mr4+Mrs Merry Xmas fight.
It would give plenty of room for Oda to hype the snipers without making the fight too weird.

Since I don't think Oda can give us a genuine good 1v1 between Usopp and Yasopp, I would love to see a 2v2 Roux+Yasopp vs Sanji+Usopp.
With the snipers providing long range support and, in the end, Sanji setting up for Usopp to deal the finishing blow.
Kinda like the Mr4+Mrs Merry Xmas fight.
It would give plenty of room for Oda to hype the snipers without making the fight too weird.
Would like that

Kaido's child, who:
-Has a Mythical Zoan
-Adv CoC
-Immense physical strength
-Fought Kaido 1v1
-Is capable of damaging an Admiral
-Worked with Luffy, a Yonkou, to defeat a Yonkou

The moment Yamato states she's going to join the Straw Hats, Green Bull will ring her up for a huge bounty. I think she might end up around 2 Billion Berry
1.5 billion is a good start.2bi+ is for the Yonko caliber.
Post automatically merged:

Not to point out the obvious.

But Shanks vs Aramaki/Greenbull is coming.
Maybe.But why do you think Shanks is here.I think he will use the opportunity to get that red poneglyph and maybe pluton too.Oda is setting up Shanks as a rival too.

Last edited:
Immediate thoughts on the Green Bull section:
-The last swordsman to comment on Luffy's ability to sway people was Mihawk, if I remember correctly, as Marineford. Probably foreshadowing Aramaki is a swordsman.
-Aramaki's an interesting character. I like how Oda is introducing a racist Admiral who supports the Celestial Dragons.
-Momo and Yamato are definitely going to lecture Aramaki on his BS
-While Aramaki is a hardass, he gives the Samurai a chance to retreat, showing he's less extreme than Akainu
-A forest has a clear hierarchy in terms of the food chain, interesting
-Yamato unleashes some Adv CoC onto Green Bull's head, and he comments it hurts and is powerful Haki. YES YAMATO STONKS
-Kawamatsu referring to Yamato as "dono" is sweet: shows Yamato being accepted
-Finally... Momo is actually grown up. He's not a scared brat. He defended his country by biting an Admiral, cool beans