Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Yooo @NAMELESS and @Nameless-San explain this naming convention?!

Pure coincidence or fate?! (Or alts:seriously::milaugh:)
I was going to originally use my general user-name, but, then I realized I really don't want to make any clout off One Piece, I just like the series. So, I named myself Nameless-san because I don't want to make the series about me. Even if I get a theory right, I didn't really do shit, I just put together the breadcrumbs Oda left behind using my half-assed Observation Haki (LOL).

I also named myself Nameless-san as a reference to Shimotsuki Ushimaru, the Samurai who fed Yamato while starving and refuse to give his name, because I thought that scene was dope, and I love Yamato. I actually thought I was being clever, but now I have to turn to piracy to afford royalty fees. SHIT.

Aramaki is testing the Samurai's and the rest.
I don’t believe he has such a twisted ideology.
I think it will be similar to Kuma
His monologue in the beginning is weird
He’s taking about Luffy's ability to gather allies … maybe he’s thinking about Dragon
:neesama:
yeah,this is possible too.Sakazuki told him to not do anything reckless.Maybe he is here to offer Wano to join the WG.
Post automatically merged:

I was going to originally use my general user-name, but, then I realized I really don't want to make any clout off One Piece, I just like the series. So, I named myself Nameless-san because I don't want to make the series about me. Even if I get a theory right, I didn't really do shit, I just put together the breadcrumbs Oda left behind using my half-assed Observation Haki (LOL).

I also named myself Nameless-san as a reference to Shimotsuki Ushimaru, the Samurai who fed Yamato while starving and refuse to give his name, because I thought that scene was dope, and I love Yamato. I actually thought I was being clever, but now I have to turn to piracy to afford royalty fees. SHIT.
My nickname comes from the RPG series Gothic.Its a german game that i played a lot as a kid.The hero was called nameless.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Na-san or less-san are good I guess, I think u can change ur name once when u don't have vip if I'm right. Don't worry we will get u some good nickname

Just thought about that too. That part was actually intriguing
His ideology and Dragon's ideology are exact opposites.
I think he’s a great actor and this why he was chosen by Dragon to be a spy
Dragon used the moment two years ago for his advantage
I think Aramaki is testing Luffy and his allies like "Are you guys ready to fight against the world?!"
Also he didn’t kill Momo or tried to take his nutrients. I think he has no intention to kill or capture them. He didn’t hesitate when he fought against King and Queen

Last edited:
Do shanks and BB have the same eye colour? Hmm..
I don't think GB was dehyped in this chapter, everything was ok between him and the good guys, i don't think we gain something out of that sort fight.
Momo is getting manlier but attacking an admiral without even basic CoA and with a logia on top of that, is just suicide lol.
Momo needs training from the retainers and a final lesson from Luffy after he kicks GB ash.
GB being a madman is quite interesting but he never wanted fujitora's smoke even though he disrespect akainu whom gb is a fan, he also didn't obey akainu's order to not let fujitora enter the base.... Interesting..
Shanks wants to get rid of Luffy's underling like Luffy is a real rival to him is very interesting as well.
Sabo doing revo stuff was a must if you ask me, dragon was too quiet, especially if you think that he is the most wanted man in the world lol.
Kuruma is not sanji's opponent lol, Brooke's at max.
Akainu is getting pissed, someone is going to get an extra hole in to his body :akaman:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Aramaki is testing the Samurai's and the rest.
I don’t believe he has such a twisted ideology.
I think it will be similar to Kuma
His monologue in the beginning is weird
He’s talking about Luffy's ability to gather allies … maybe he’s thinking about Dragon
:neesama:
Just thought about that too. That part was actually intriguing
That would be really funny and kinda interesting, but at the same time kinda disappointing that Aramaki wasn't evil

It'd be nice to have more pure evil characters

It could work though