Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Akainu legit give Revos "credit" for what they did

This "restricted" excuse can now die.Even the FA dont buy it
No bro. Akainu just isn't up with the excuses. He doesn't give a fuck. Restricted, no DF,no Haki, both Admirals had a duty to capture the intruders and failed. Considering Akainu's personality this is unforgivable and unacceptable.

Doesn't change the fact that the excuse was present as Oda made sure to mention it.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho I'm still curious about what happened to Vivi, I remember that theory that Sabo will come with her on Elbaf or something like that

"ShAnKs OnLy CaReS aBoUt FrEeDoM"

Rly glad he dont just care about freedom.Unlike Kaido,we know Shanks is one of the biggest player in the lore
I don't think Shanks cares about Freedom at all actually, it's just peace.

However, I think the method of which he's trying to achieve this will be flawed. I've always looked at Shanks and Blackbeard as Order and Chaos. There is a reason he can talk to Gorosei. There is a reason he knows about Nika and the Gomu Fruit. There is also a reason why he seemingly chose Luffy for this task of being Nika. Some part of his motive comes from believing Luffy will do the right thing as a pirate, liberating countries from tyrannical pirates especially, i.e. the Warrior of Liberation, Nika.

But I think that's where the line is drawn. Imo, Shanks is certainly using Luffy to essentially control the world. So while he liberates pirates from control, Shanks essentially wants to control the world as a basis to achieve peace. He cares about Luffy of course, but there's definitely some underlying motive here. I'm sure some of it has to do with Roger and Rocks. I'm sure it'll involve One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and the WG National Treasure. I'm also sure it'll involve Laugh Tale, Mariejois, and God Valley, probably the 3 most important locations in the series at this point.

So whatever he's doing, it's just complex and not that simple to explain. I think "freedom" comes at the result of this idea of peace, and this is where he and Luffy will disagree.

I'm eager to see how Gear5 will affect the other gears.I hope at least that gear 4 has no more time limit.Leave the time limit to Gear5.One Piece i want to see from Luffy is a red hawk/red roc gatling,that would be dope.

I don't think Shanks cares about Freedom at all actually, it's just peace.

However, I think the method of which he's trying to achieve this will be flawed. I've always looked at Shanks and Blackbeard as Order and Chaos. There is a reason he can talk to Gorosei. There is a reason he knows about Nika and the Gomu Fruit. There is also a reason why he seemingly chose Luffy for this task of being Nika. Some part of his motive comes from believing Luffy will do the right thing as a pirate, liberating countries from tyrannical pirates especially, i.e. the Warrior of Liberation, Nika.

But I think that's where the line is drawn. Imo, Shanks is certainly using Luffy to essentially control the world. So while he liberates pirates from control, Shanks essentially wants to control the world as a basis to achieve peace. He cares about Luffy of course, but there's definitely some underlying motive here. I'm sure some of it has to do with Roger and Rocks. I'm sure it'll involve One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and the WG National Treasure. I'm also sure it'll involve Laugh Tale, Mariejois, and God Valley, probably the 3 most important locations in the series at this point.

So whatever he's doing, it's just complex and not that simple to explain. I think "freedom" comes at the result of this idea of peace, and this is where he and Luffy will disagree.
Buggy will fuck up Shanks decades of planning,just you wait.
Look at those flags with S and a cross,they are just like Ace's tattoo.Some people say Oda created Sabo out of nowhere...lol