No I mean like the Shanks stuff doesn’t make sense and Sabo killing Kobra starting a revolution doesn’t make sense.
Yer, Shanks thing was bs to just tease us and build up tension vs SHP with Bartolomeo thing. While I doubt the authenticity of Sabo killing Cobra. He may have been framed since Gorosei wanted Cobra to shut up regarding what he has found.

Yer, Shanks thing was bs to just tease us and build up tension vs SHP with Bartolomeo thing. While I doubt the authenticity of Sabo killing Cobra. He may have been framed since Gorosei wanted Cobra to shut up regarding what he has found.
It’s not that Sabo was framed, that’s obvious.

Why is Sabo killing Cobra starting revolutions? Why were Dadan and Makino crying after reading the news?

It just feels like really messy writing and weird pacing.

It’s not that Sabo was framed, that’s obvious.

Why is Sabo killing Cobra starting revolutions? Why were Dadan and Makino crying after reading the news?

It just feels like really messy writing and weird pacing.
I am thinking on the lines that Cobra wanted to talk to Gorosei about something he had learnt and Gorosei wanted to erase him so either he was framed or RA wanted Cobra to die too and Gorosei just let them do the bad work. The writing is unclear and the pacing makes it confusing. Here it is shown that Sabo escaped so maybe Big News Morgan spread a lie previously? What the heck is Oda trying to do. He is trying to make the final war where everything is involved so that it ends in 5 years. The idea is interesting but now it is too difficult to know what happened at the reverie exactly because why should Dadan cry if Sabo has escaped. :choppawhat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why were Dadan and Makino crying after reading the news?
I think Makino's reaction was sorta fine since it would be inline with Dragon and cos concerns

But Dadan was fuckin weird, I get that Sabo being fingered for the crime of killin an innocent ain't too good. But why use the line "We just found out you were alive"

I knew it was bait at the time, but it's definitely weird with context
:kriwhat:

Tinfoil, but maybe those are tears of joy? "We just found out you were alive and then you do somethin fuckin rad hell yeah brother"
but idk

I am thinking on the lines that Cobra wanted to talk to Gorosei about something he had learnt and Gorosei wanted to erase him so either he was framed or RA wanted Cobra to die too and Gorosei just let them do the bad work. The writing is unclear and the pacing makes it confusing. Here it is shown that Sabo escaped so maybe Big News Morgan spread a lie previously? What the heck is Oda trying to do. He is trying to make the final war where everything is involved so that it ends in 5 years. The idea is interesting but now it is too difficult to know what happened at the reverie exactly because why should Dadan cry if Sabo has escaped. :choppawhat:
I think Makino's reaction was sorta fine since it would be inline with Dragon and cos concerns

But Dadan was fuckin weird, I get that Sabo being fingered for the crime of killin an innocent ain't too good. But why use the line "We just found out you were alive"

I knew it was bait at the time, but it's definitely weird with context
:kriwhat:

Tinfoil, but maybe those are tears of joy? "We just found out you were alive and then you do somethin fuckin rad hell yeah brother"
but idk
I have more and more issue with this chapter the more I think about it.

Im also confused by why a few scabbards and Yamato sensed Greenbull but no one else lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Im also confused by why a few scabbards and Yamato sensed Greenbull but no one else lol.
Maybe a certain lookout was on alert and notified our local Cat Viper?

But for real yea that is also kinda off
Can't think of a good explanation on how they noticed an admiral from a few miles away and slipped out of the party unnoticed to do so, especially with Momo in tow.

Add in the fight itself and I would be surprised if we don't get any more sudden appearances in the upcoming chapters. Like I doubt Momo, Yamato, and the scabbards are on their own here.