Well...
I guess we can soon determine if we (and the strawhats too i guess) wasted years of our lives wanting to find out what the fuck happened.
I really really really hope that Oda goes deep in his bag for this one, and delivers a satisfying story
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
The Void Century and the One Piece will not disappoint for sure, calling it now

Now, whether the fights and character development leave fans satisfied is up for interpretation.

Oda is going to include everyone for the final WAR. All the Pirate Crews, Revolutionary Army, World Government and Navy with SSG. With involvement of all the places we have seen yet. He can finish it in the next 5 years if he links all the mysteries remaining to be unfold to the last War and One Piece.
Post automatically merged:

Not bad.

G

Gorosei Informer

What's with all the king x kata shipping?
TAC when they see this post maybe:

When your likes hit the Jackpot:

*Draws the absolute horrors of the Void Century*

"Are you having fun dear readers?"

Is it gonna be better than Kaido's flashback? That One Piece of Peak Fiction?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/v9vvge

On a more light-hearted, positive note, found this classic meme again:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

yonko level clickbaits :saden::saden::saden:
Makes me legit angry how well this shit works. I saw it first start with youtubers like LegendMac and BlackLegVinsmoke years ago and now its blownup with hundreds of random copycat youtubers getting 50k views average on their videos at least. I've even seen videos with several thousand or a million, maybe a few million at most views, all completely clickbait, word salad, hype fellating shit like this.

Joyboy Theories DOMINATED OP Youtube with this shit too, I watched his channel explode in popularity in a week by doing shit like this and thus he gained over a 100k subs in that time at least?

Sickening.

Both Oharas, especially Fox Ohara or the one who used to collab with Morj (so not Library of Ohara but the other one) is notorious for this now especially too.

They all feel like they've come off an assembly line, the most mass manufactured Youtubers, chasing algoritms and the clickbait wild goose chase culture of modern Youtube/Social Media/Internet/whatever.

So shallow, fake, exaggerated and lots of pointless rambling (I say this ironically as someone who does this a LOT too lmfao)/