C

Cruxroux

:suresure:
Oda wanting to end the manga in 3 years when Wano alone will last 4 years
In three years is like less 150 chapters.

If that's Real oda should start the final war 25 next chapter.
All the mysteries in next 25 chapter.
and then rest of the fights in remaining 100 chapters.

G

Gorosei Informer

:josad:Im going to be sick after reading the full plot leak
You me and both homie. I genuinely feel nauseous. :catsweat::catcry:

:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of which @Ghostly Reflections how do you think my friend will feel when Chopper gets a 50 Berry bounty

He's a Chopper fan
Tell him to savour Choppers design and characterisation whilst it still lasts. A 50 Berry bounty will ironically look "cute" compared to how Oda handles him later lmao.

Is he watching or reading the series? Hes gotta see Monster Chopper in the anime first!

G

Gorosei Informer

:zorothink:
Uta backstory reminds me of Nami.

Nami’s real father is Shanks in the manga
:jinbewat:
I've joked he might be her father or Beckman will be before tbh. Shanks shagged a blonde Sanjis Mom and they conceived an orange haired girl?

What happened, give me the juicy deets
Film Red in a nutshell:

Uta tries to cause an Infinte Tsukiyomi with her dream powers or w/e. She also tries to commit suicide pretty much. She also gets a bunch of innocent civilians killed by the Marines, after she tried to use them as human shields/hostages to block Shanks from trying to stop her. Turns out Shanks wasnt really there and just part of her dream powers too. Strawhats were just dreaming too. But they listen to her music at the end. IDFK anymore. I hate this film so much.

Not sure if it needs a spoiler tag so fuck it I put one lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I've joked he might be her father or Beckman will be before tbh. Shanks shagged a blonde Sanjis Mom and they conceived an orange haired girl?

Film Red in a nutshell:

Uta tries to cause an Infinte Tsukiyomi with her dream powers or w/e. She also tries to commit suicide pretty much. She also gets a bunch of innocent civilians killed by the Marines, after she tried to use them as human shields/hostages to block Shanks from trying to stop her. Turns out Shanks wasnt really there and just part of her dream powers too. Strawhats were just dreaming too. But they listen to her music at the end. IDFK anymore. I hate this film so much.

Not sure if it needs a spoiler tag so fuck it I put one lol.
Ah I see
:sanmoji:

I FUCKING HATE FILMS AND PLOTS WHERE THE ENDING IS JUST A DREAM. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME.

I KNEW SHANKS WAS FUCKING BAIT, HE DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR IN THE FILM?
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

I'm over reacting a bit but you get my thoughts here
:optimistic:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah I see
:sanmoji:

I FUCKING HATE FILMS AND PLOTS WHERE THE ENDING IS JUST A DREAM. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME.

I KNEW SHANKS WAS FUCKING BAIT, HE DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR IN THE FILM?
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

I'm over reacting a bit but you get my thoughts here
:optimistic:
Thats exactly how I felt. Its all bait, both in the manga and this film. This series is nothing more than a soulless cash cow and its why I've hated the post TS for many years too.

Its lost its heart, its soul that it had before. Its charm, identity and such. There is so much flanderisation throughout OP itself now its sickening.

They really went with the safest to write, the easiest, the most cliche, predictable, awful, most hated, cliche/trope for the story. And the majority of the braind dead fanbase, the cultists, the rabid stans will just eat it right up and call it peak fiction, the best movie ever, absolutely flawless, 10/10 unironically.

Any form of love I've had for the series is brutally and slowly being killed off over time.

Both my mind right now and the average OP fan when they see the mildest form of criticism towards OP: