Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not this dude up and down in the comments defending Oda’s honor

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

David doesn't understand that character growth, prominence and screen time is only given to fighters in Shonen. And it's not even that, women in OP literally do not matter unless they need to be saved. Prior to Yamato there wasn't a serious strong woman in the series.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbf when it comes to carrot it can be forgiven since she is not that important of a character
I will not forgive
@Pot Goblin didn't you see that montage of all the times that Carrot cried?

Be proud. In Oda's world that means she is a very strong female character with very strong female emotions.
I'm about to become a strong character myself
:peperain:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

David doesn't understand that character growth, prominence and screen time is only given to fighters in Shonen. And it's not even that, women in OP literally do not matter unless they need to be saved. Prior to Yamato there wasn't a serious strong woman in the series.
It’s so sad how he sets up characters like Hiyori or Viola as being strong in their own right, then completely ruins it by making them damsels in distress. Viola was even shown to be capable of fighting using her fruit, but the whole scene of her and Rebecca with Doffy before Luffy came and saved them just destroyed it all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.