Powers & Abilities Who has the Best abd hottest fire in op?

Who has the hottest fire

• Total voters
Omg
Katakuri :
- Awakened Logia-like fruit
- CoC
- Future sight

Queen :
- Brachio Zoan
- Lasers

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:ARE YOU IMAGINING PANELS ?
They’re all billion berry pirates which was the tier oda created and how oda hyped them. I’m not saying kata isn’t stronger of the two but they’re in the same tier and both are a solid tier above Doffy. Checklist powerscaling in OP is how people get crap like Doffy > King and Queen

Luffy was making light work of Doflamingo while in G4.
That same G4 wouldn't have been enough against YC3 Cracker.

So use your own logic and tell me who is stronger there?
you are comparing apple and oranges , Cracker had a trick ability to never fight G4 directly , all it took was 1 G4 attack and cracker was done.
It took MANY MANY G4 attacks + Law attacks and Gamma knife to get Doffy KO
Post automatically merged:

They’re all billion berry pirates which was the tier oda created and how oda hyped them. I’m not saying kata isn’t stronger of the two but they’re in the same tier and both are a solid tier above Doffy. Checklist powerscaling in OP is how people get crap like Doffy > King and Queen
So you are powerscaling using bounties , that's far worse then "checklist" powerscaling :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

you are comparing apple and oranges , Cracker had a trick ability to never fight G4 directly , all it took was 1 G4 attack and cracker was done.
It took MANY MANY G4 attacks + Law attacks and Gamma knife to get Doffy KO

So you are powerscaling using bounties , that's far worse then "checklist" powerscaling :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Not when that’s odas preferred method of powerscaling.

“I wanna beat the billion berry man.”
“It’s hard holding off two opponents with bounties over a billion”
“A monster worth over a billion berries.”

For random enemies and creating power tiers oda uses bounties to power scale and he’s done that all of one piece.

trick ability? It's just Biscuits
Doffy is the one with tricky abililties, lmao

I hope you are keeping up with your logic and saying that Doffy is stronger than King as well

except fire is not part of Germa science
Cracker had better Armament Haki then Doffy , but keep in mind this :
Cracker entire fighting style is based on hiding behind his shield of biscuits and landing sneak attacks , all it took was A SINGLE G4 ATTACK and he was DONE.
So it's exactly because his durability SUCKS that he developed more his COA but that's it.
King is a lot stronger then Doffy who is relative to Queen

Cracker had better Armament Haki then Doffy , but keep in mind this :
Cracker entire fighting style is based on hiding behind his shield of biscuits and landing sneak attacks , all it took was A SINGLE G4 ATTACK and he was DONE.
So it's exactly because his durability SUCKS that he developed more his COA but that's it.
King is a lot stronger then Doffy who is relative to Queen
oh so now King is a lot stronger than Doffy? :gokulaugh:
What did he do?

Not when that’s odas preferred method of powerscaling.

“I wanna beat the billion berry man.”
“It’s hard holding off two opponents with bounties over a billion”
“A monster worth over a billion berries.”

For random enemies and creating power tiers oda uses bounties to power scale and he’s done that all of one piece.
So Usop 1 shots chopper
Buggy 1 shots Sanji
i never knew :gokulaugh:

oh so now King is a lot stronger than Doffy? :gokulaugh:
What did he do?
he has Durability stronger then Kaido and his Strength stat is FAR stronger then Zoro that partially blocked Hakai