Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo wants to stop babied by Yamato because he's the Shogun. In my opinion he'll show some great willpower and endure some beatdown due to Oden body+ dragon scales but Yamato will step in after he showed his guts.
Damn, Momo is likely gonna he a top tier once he unlocks Haki.

Oden Genes+the second Strongest Mythical Zoan

Here's what i think will happen with the Momo vs Aramaki thing:

Most Logias seem to have a natural weakness.

I think Aramki's weakness is if you separate him from the ground. Notice how the trees attack and that other one he makes a bunch of tentacles grab Momo, both come from the ground.

I think Momo is gonna fly with the fire clouds and take Aramaki off the ground, which would weaken Aramki a bit.

Then Momo could make a firecloud platform for the Scabbards to fight alongside him in the sky.

And this could be Momo's hour of legend.

Where he and the Scabbards stall an Admiral for an hour and protect Wano, while everyone just enjoys the party without knowing what happens.

Kinda like Oden.

Here's what i think will happen with the Momo vs Aramaki thing:

Most Logias seem to have a natural weakness.

I think Aramki's weakness is if you separate him from the ground. Notice how the trees attack and that other one he makes a bunch of tentacles grab Momo, both come from the ground.

I think Momo is gonna fly with the fire clouds and take Aramaki off the ground, which would weaken Aramki a bit.

Then Momo could make a firecloud platform for the Scabbards to fight alongside him in the sky.

And this could be Momo's hour of legend.

Where he and the Scabbards stall an Admiral for an hour and protect Wano, while everyone just enjoys the party without knowing what happens.

Kinda like Oden.
Momo is probably gonna fire his first boro breath against aramaki, fire could be a natural weakness of his too, and that could get him off guard as Momo isn't able to do that yet, so the first boro breath might flung him far away, used as a way to stall him.

People already overreacted during last chapter spoilers by believing Momo took Aramaki with him far away from everyone, just to turn out he got rekt next to the scabbards and Yamato in the actual chapter.
Just like there were claims of Sabo knocked out he Admirals when the full chapter made clear he and his bros escaped after freeing Kuma
Not once I lost hope. I knew it was all bullshit an anti-admiral agenda
I literally cannot be bamboozled

Damn, Momo is likely gonna he a top tier once he unlocks Haki.

Oden Genes+the second Strongest Mythical Zoan
I already said, i will say it again

Zoro's Epilogue is gonna be him just resting with Sake in Wano, bellow a tree somewhere

then Momo comes to him and challenges Zoro for a fight, for both the title of the WSS and Enma

Zoro gives a smile

end of scene

People already overreacted during last chapter spoilers by believing Momo took Aramaki with him far away from everyone, just to turn out he got rekt next to the scabbards and Yamato in the actual chapter.
Just like there were claims of Sabo knocked out he Admirals when the full chapter made clear he and his bros escaped after freeing Kuma
Not once I lost hope. I knew it was all bullshit an anti-admiral agenda
I literally cannot be bamboozled
I didn't say Sabo knocked out the admirals at all, that would be crazy, Sabo isn't the World's Strongest Man or some shit

but there was a fight at least, as we can see by Fujitora's bandages, they at least clashed

and they still got away with it, while also bringing Kuma with them

that was a nice feat

in my mind it makes no sense that two Admirals couldn't stop them, but that's what Oda wanted, so nothing we could do about it

Thinking a bit more out of box here, wonder if we are gonna have Momo and Shirahoshi vs Imu, perhaps Gorosei too, Wano Shogun with Kaido's powers and the command of Zunisha, an a Mermaid who controls sea kings liberating slaves/people whom CD's view as inferiors/puppets.

Besides they are gonna be important for something. Momo just became an adult and beyond the dragon df he got a strong base body too now and command over Zunisha, he's probably gonna unlock more of Kaido's abilities too while using Oden's sword.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda drawing the final saga:

Tbh I kinda want Oda to self insert himself directly into OP like Araki did with Rohan here in Jojo. Maybe Oda could be the one who draws the bounty posters in the OP world or the Sora vs Germa comic or something?

In before Vegapunk is like Oda lmao. Brain 500 years ahead of his time. Maximum ego wanking.

:smart::laughmoji::hihihi:

I didn't say Sabo knocked out the admirals at all, that would be crazy, Sabo isn't the World's Strongest Man or some shit

but there was a fight at least, as we can see by Fujitora's bandages, they at least clashed

and they still got away with it, while also bringing Kuma with them

that was a nice feat

in my mind it makes no sense that two Admirals couldn't stop them, but that's what Oda wanted, so nothing we could do about it
People need to accept that Sabo came out of that fight as the Flame Emperor and gave him influence as much as Dragon

G

Gorosei Informer

Its also crazy how Oda casually dropped that Pluton is in Wano and nothing has come of it since then too. Where the fuck is it too? It must be hidden under Wano or something then?

Onigashima was meant to have another name according to Marco I think it was but I don't think its Pluton LOL!

We also still don't know what Uranus is and thus where it is. Maybe its that unexplained huge egg Roger had?

Status
Not open for further replies.