Status
Not open for further replies.
Always guessed Oda is gonna dump all the remaining major players into the final arc, just that I didn't expect that to be done immediately after Wano, but I wont mind, means multiple islands are gonna be included into short chapters/scenes possibly.

Blackbeards, Red Hairs, Straw Hats, Kidd, Law, Marines, WG, Revs it was always gonna include these for a final arc in my headcanon.

G

Gorosei Informer

Think about Wano, we thought this was gonna be Zoro's arc. We got almost nothing for his character with almost 150 chapters. Do you really think Oda could do something for Usopp with just 10~20 chapters? I don't think so.
Thats what I'm worried about too. I'm assuming he scrapped a lot of stuff for Zoro then and then the Road to Laughtale books refused to tell us that despite it seeming like the obvious scenario.

I'm sorry Ghostly, but this hasn't been One Piece since Sabaody.
I'm the last person you need to say that to lmfao.

I've literally been saying that for years including on my mega rants on here lol.

Thriller Bark was the arc that was about adventure and exploring, everything after that was about fighting the system, gaining power and allies, and making more mysteries about the world and stuff.
Yep, thats one of the reasons its my favourite arc too, the last true adventure arc before the story changed for the worst and took itself too seriously. Hell, it started with the end of TB with Kuma too ironically.

My point is anyway dude, I'm trying to not lose the last bit of hope I have left for this godforsaken, overrated, overhyped, shallow, shitty series. I'm so tired of fighting and arguing with plenty of OP stans out there who live in the most extreme denial I've ever seen and pretend nothing is wrong because they don't want to admit a series with 25 years in the running and still going, is rapidly degrading in quality as expected with any series that gets too long, big, bloated and such. I see it happen with so many long running series. Watching the current state of the Dragonball fandom is quite a spectacular mess right now too, after the Bardock incident.

I've felt the "real OP" died a long time ago and the timeskip, Sabaody arc etc were the worst things to ever happen to it, but I don't want to launch another nuclear rant right now on why lol.

One of the reasons I call myself Ghostly is because I resonate with the concept of life after death strongly and clinging onto last regrets and people you left behind in death. Trying to maintain contact and having some way of still talking to and seeing them and such.

My interest in OP is in a similar situation. I gave up on it a very long time ago and only things like the promise, the prospects of Wano, Elbaf, Shanks, Mihawk, Zoros full backstory, all my headcanons and the mysteries of Sanji, Usopp and especially Yasopp, Laugh Tale, the One Piece itself, Admirals and their backstories etc have been keeping me going with OP vainly no matter how truly frustrated and sick and fed up of it I am with it.

We've had a month break from the series and this is the 1st chapter we get back? Its an absolute insult and disgrace honestly speaking. I'm genuinely worried about the future of OP but ever since Bleach and Naruto ended and also seeing how Fairy Tail ended, I expected the same for OP to happen, that it was gonna have an inevitably rushed and awful ending, especially with a seires thats bound to be 30 years old at least by the time its over or even worse, it gets a Bleach type ending and has to RUSH to the end extremely fast somehow in a mere amount of chapters despite that seemingly impossible at the time.

Elbaf is one of my last hopes that I've not wasted most of my life reading and following this series tbh. Post time skip has felt like almost like a complete ewaste of time for me to be brutally honest and it reminds me of how extremely over bloated, complicated, detailed/try hard, massive etc AAA games, sandbox games, even some indie games are these days. Post TS feels like a massive buffet and an identity crisis all at once and I genuinely dread to see how this series is going to sink, how much of it a ship wreck its going to be by the end.

There are glimmers of hope like the Reverie chapters, the outside Wano chapters between acts 1 and 2 and acts 2 and 3 I believe and the Roger and Whitebeard parts of the Oden flashback but at this point, we're in the most extreme damage control for the series we've ever had and it's only gonna get worse.

TL:DR :

Tbh, Oda skipping Elbaf might be a blessing given how awful Wano has been as well as the post TS. It might be better to not see him ruin it. A 5 year old girl fucking solos the whole of Elbaf and destroys it and kills one of the giants and strongest and oldest warriors? Fucking Mary Sue writing to the max!

Always guessed Oda is gonna dump all the remaining major players into the final arc, just that I didn't expect that to be done immediately after Wano, but I wont mind, means multiple islands are gonna be included into short chapters/scenes possibly.

Blackbeards, Red Hairs, Straw Hats, Kidd, Law, Marines, WG, Revs it was always gonna include these for a final arc in my headcanon.
My headcanon is that Shanks and Blackbeard are gonna race for the One Piece

while the rest of the people are fighting the war

It won't end in three years, lol. Oda himself admitted that he lost credibility in this sense. :suresure:
I think he has been fairly accurate

50% - Pre-TS (600 chapters)

80% - Wano (1050 chapters)

100% - One Piece is found (1200 chapters)

2019 - One Piece ends in 5 years

2020 - Covid happens and forces Oda to get a lot more breaks, give him a year extra

2022 - 3 years after he said 5 years, he says 3 years left. 3 years - 1 year for covid = 2 years.

I think he is pretty on track imo.

Where the fuck IM comes in all that though
During the war, maybe isn't a fighter.

Like so many people want.

I don't Im to be a fighter lol.

Do we really want Kaguya 2.0?
Post automatically merged:

Road to laughtale said we will se Rocks past and that will probably tie to lodestar. Big Mom will tie to Elbaf and Kaido will get closure one way or another
All 3 of these characters can be resolved a God's Valley flashback with Garp's POV

it's that easy

G

Gorosei Informer

real, open Harvest Moon thread @LuffyMazino
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life is fucking goated imo. Truly fond memories of that game. It even had a "Nami" with red hair too!

Celia was my best girl though easily. Kinda reminds me of Makino for example maybe? Kasumi from Ranma too. Mirajane from FT maybe. That real homely wife kind of vibe. Malon and Cremia from Zelda too definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.