Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jesus Christ Reddit, this is even more awkward right now as I was friend with and a mod for Jay too LOL!:

:jay-yeah::jay-he::kobeha::eeke:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that double standard is absolutely ridiculous and irritating. I hate the constant Admiral downplaying. They forgot Akainu also took on a TON of Whitebeard commanders and allies and was fine afterwards too lol. Marco and Vista even hurt him with using haki but it wasnt major/lethal damage either!

I cant believe Admirals are actually underrated in the fandom, its crazy. They are the real game changers, tone definers, the ones who bring hype and despair and act as unstoppable obstacles and such.
I mean. Someone like JayD should speak out more often and not hide shit.

:zorothink:
Go on
1055:
Momo vs Greenbull.
Momo gets the shit kicked out of him over and over again, but Momo keeps getting back up.
Eventually Momo manages to pull off an attack or move like blast breath that hits Aramaki and earns Momo some respect from him.
Right when Aramaki is about to finish off Momo, someone else interferes (Yamato/Luffy/Zoro/?).

1056:
Clash and fight between Aramaki and interferer.
Gets interrupted eventually by something.

1055:
Momo vs Greenbull.
Momo gets the shit kicked out of him over and over again, but Momo keeps getting back up.
Eventually Momo manages to pull off an attack or move like blast breath that hits Aramaki and earns Momo some respect from him.
Right when Aramaki is about to finish off Momo, someone else interferes (Yamato/Luffy/Zoro/?).

1056:
We’ll get bounties in 1056 or 1057.

1055:
Momo vs Greenbull.

1056:
Yh next chapter I think Momo will get some hype before Yamato steps back in again.

I think she might awaken her fruit in the fight against him with her mind being on “protecting the Shogun and Wano” like Kaido said you awaken when your head and the mind of the fruit are at one.

Maybe Greenbull will awaken his fruit as well. He needs to make Wano filled with green again. We could see the first Logia awakening from him to hype him up some more

Why is everyone so obsessed with awakening. You can literally lose yourself doing that. Kaido even asked luffy if he was still luffy after awakening.

There was a 50% chance we might have ended wano calling luffy nika.

Oda wants to do 100+ more chapters and be done with the manga, OP fans want 200 chapters with nothing but fights against every group in the story.
Luffy alone would take 50 chapters if he had to fight BB, Shanks, Akainu and more. :crazwhat:

C

Cruxroux

I just wanna see a Logia awakening tbh. It makes no sense to me that Zoans and Paramecias have awakening and Logias don’t
Logia in itself is pretty strong tbh. Marineford admirals relied completely on DF and on haki just once.

It's awakening is something very special. Logia are considered very rare. and Luffy havn't fought a Strong logia opponent yet.

Please do not count crocodile and Enel. We know what happened there.
Post automatically merged:

any hint for bounties fans?
Zoro Bounty is 1 B more than Sanji.
:josad: