TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I thought I had amnesia and googled who Adar is
Why can’t they just film what Tolkien wrote? I don’t understand this shit
The whole first season will be an introduction to the world and won’t include the forging of the rings the main plot being original.

I’m guessing it’s to fill out the character quota to compete with contemporary series when they’re basing this off notes and writing a instead of a novel.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This TV series might've been good if it was done in early 2010s late 2000s. So no free world pleasing shit from the cast to the plot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
woke culture ruins all it touches, in tolkien's own words ''evil cannot create it can only destroy''
I lowkey stopped hating Tolkien's family for not selling rights. If I'd know Amazon would pull this retarded woke free world pleasing shit I wouldn't sell anything anymore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmfao I didn’t know adding in a black elf made them evil
It's not about the black elf dude.

If the author intended to make his characters look a specific way why the fuck would some retarded woke shits change it?

If he'd want Black swordmaster he would write black swordmaster, or indian or whatever. The fact is that they are mixing shit from gender/races to plot to please woke community is just cringe.

Mr. prince, sabotaging enels ship, sabotaging enies lobby for gates to open and make them escape. Been awhile since we seen Sanji being a spy for his crew. Since Luffy admitted his observation haki needs more work when Jimbei informed him that Sanji said strong enemies are ahead. I think its time he sneak attacks greenbull than returns back to his crew like nothing happened as they finish the festival and leave.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's not about the black elf dude.

If the author intended to make his characters look a specific way why the fuck would some retarded woke shits change it?

If he'd want Black swordmaster he would write black swordmaster, or indian or whatever. The fact is that they are mixing shit from gender/races to plot to please woke community is just cringe.
So all adaptions are bad the , because the PJ trilogy took massive liberties with the novels and glorified war in epic battle scenes.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So all adaptions are bad the , because the PJ trilogy took massive liberties with the novels and glorified war in epic battle scenes.
You are trying to excuse wokism.

I know changes from the books for the original trilogy. I ain't happy about some but what they will do to this show is just cringe.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Mr. prince, sabotaging enels ship, sabotaging enies lobby for gates to open and make them escape. Been awhile since we seen Sanji being a spy for his crew. Since Luffy admitted his observation haki needs more work when Jimbei informed him that Sanji said strong enemies are ahead. I think its time he sneak attacks greenbull than returns back to his crew like nothing happened as they finish the festival and leave.
Sanji will play a big role in Mary Geoise, IMO. Sanji is often seen as royalty: Mr. Prince, his connections to the Germa. Makes sense for him to infiltrate the Holy Land.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are trying to excuse wokism.

I know changes from the books for the original trilogy. I ain't happy about some but what they will do to this show is just cringe.
Nah, you dislike changes to the source material—fair enough, so do I. But all adaptions make changes that the author did not intend for and if you wanna be true to Tolkien's spirit, you should hate PJ's LOTRs, even Christopher Tolkien despised them.