Hi everyone
what if Yamato is already a straw hat? I mean Momo asked her not to interfere because he knows that Wano's protection is a responsibility for Wano's warriors, & since Yamato is leaving Wano, he doesn't want her to help him.
also green bull will be the one to send informations about Momo, & Yamato to Akainu, thus Yamato getting her bounty, it makes sense if green bull knows that Yamato has joined straw hats, & that can only happen if Yamato has already joined straw hats which is the higher possibility, or if she is joining during the fight against green bull which is the lower possibility

Last edited:
Damn, Kaido back?
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone
what if Yamato is already a straw hat? I mean Momo asked her not to interfere because he knows that Wano protection is a responsibility for Wano warriors, & since Yamato is leaving Wano, he doesn't want her to help him.
also green bull will be the one to send informations about Momo, & Yamato to Akainu, thus Yamato getting her bounty, it makes sense if green bull knows that Yamato has joined straw hats, & that's can only happen if Yamato has already joined straw hats which the higher possibility, or if she is joining during the fight against green bull which the lower possibility
Yes, Yamato is a strawhat

Read it RIGHT NOW

Just wanted to say, Vagabond got kinda boring during the rice field arc and for some time before too @solis

Now that we're in the final saga I have feeling Oda will fumble it. He seems in a hurry and that's not a good thing.
I understand though, he has been writing the series for over 25 years and just want to be done with it.
This is very scarry, rushed plot, I fear that One piece will end like Naruto/Bleach or even worse, since both Naruto and Bleach had at least 200chapters alone for the "final war" arc. And we are supposed to end everything around 3-4years? That is like 120chapters, Oda should stop forcing himself for make such states, it is kinda annoyiing at this point.

Just focus on your story, donยดt cut something out after you spend 25years for all the build up.
I hope he not mess it out, 5-6years are need to make a good story, we could get each year 33-35chapters, in 6years it would be 210 Chapters. Perhaps enough to end all the stories like Elbaf,Vegapunk,Loadstar,Weevil plot,Kid plot,Shanks plot,Blackbeard plot and ofc void arc who is linked to the final war.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Read kurogane no valhallian it's really good i'm guessing it'll blow up later in popularity.
It's about warriors from various eras battling for valhalla.

I want confirmation that Mihawk and Weevil joined Buggy

while Hancock got captured by Koby, and he got promoted to Vice-Admiral
I do think as shichibukai should get captured, we're in the final saga and Oda needs to hype the SSG.
Hancock makes the most sense as Buggy obviously didn't get captured and readers don't give a fuck about Weevil
So there's Hancock and Mihawk. Considering how Mihawk getting captured would kill his hype I don't see it happening