Yeah let’s talk about important things
Why can we humans hear our own voices inside our heads? It’s like our inner spirit is talking with us
Did you know there's a bunch of people that can't?

there's people that can't hear themselves in their head

and there's people that can't make "pictrures" in their head

two very recent "discoveries"

and these people go around thinking everyone is like that

G

Gorosei Informer

and there's people that can't make "pictrures" in their head
I have this exact problem my whole life and I've received so much abuse due to it.
(Hurr durr, why can't you imagine it, are you stupid?)
Mainly from my teachers and family too.

Post automatically merged:

Interesting
:zorothink:

I can’t make the Spock hand sign with my hands
Same again lol

I have this exact problem my whole life and I've received so much abuse due to it.
(Hurr durr, why can't you imagine it, are you stupid?)
Mainly from my teachers and family too.
It's not really popular knowledge and it's only started being studied since 2015~2017

most people don't even know Aphantasia is a thing

and people jump to calling everyone that can't do the same thing as others as inferior, which sucks

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm realizin somethin fellas

When we eventually catch up to Wano where the One Pace version is currently at
What should my friend and I do?
:josad:
Watch Bobobo and Gintama. Or just any better series than OP/Wano lmao.

It's not really popular knowledge and it's only started being studied since 2015~2017

most people don't even know Aphantasia is a thing

and people jump to calling everyone that can't do the same thing as others as inferior, which sucks
Yeah I had similar issues with trying to explain and get support for my other problems as they're relatively new too.

But certain boomer minded people don't care anyway, they just assume any kind of struggle or learning difficulties or whatever is just deliberate laziness, ignorance, rebellion, lack of respect, excuses etc.

I've constantly been put down by others especially teachers of all kinds and family, it sucks. Even accusations of laziness when i was figuratively and even almost literally breaking my back just to try to get appeasement/acceptance from these fucks and actually succeed too.

I worked and studied much harder than most of my classes at least and I get called the lazy one in comparison to people who openly admitted they don't care, they don't study, they don't try lmfao.

Aphantasia fucking sucks anyway. Just makes me feel even more dysfunctional and useless daily tbh. More of an outcast/alien or defect.

Ant-Man 3 has live action MODOK, that shit is gonna be so weird and funny to see
Oh fuck no lol

:whitepress::risitameh:

-I will miss spaming #YEAROFKAIDO
-I hope we get rid of all Wano characters as soon as possible (this includes Yamato)
-I hope Oda will stop introducing subpar goofy characters
-I hope Oda will take his time for the VC flashback
-I hope the last two points are not in conflict to each other

I am naive.
Absolute mood man
:peperain:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I agree.