Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
1.) I never said he can imbue meteors with Haki. But nothing is stopping him imbuing his gravity and force attacks like Raging Tiger with haki. Zoro can imbue his flying slashes with haki. WB can imbue his quakes with haki. So again nothing is stopping him from imbuing haki with his gravity. Its not illogically to believe he can do it.

2.) His DF is restricted in Marijoa. He cant use big AoE attacks. Using Haki would make his attacks even stronger logically. His best course of action is low level gravity or no gravity at all....and just haki attacks with his sword. Depending on how much Sabo kept his distance....this would be difficult to land on them.
1. Again show me a single panel of a person coating an inanimate (non physical) attack with haki. Not saying it can't be done. Just saying we have never seen it done. And guess what of you claim that Fuji can do it then sabo can also coat his haki in flames so even that point would be mute

2. We know sabo couldn't keep that much of a distance since we literally see Fuji in bandages a whole week later lol

1. Again show me a single panel of a person coating an inanimate (non physical) attack with haki. Not saying it can't be done. Just saying we have never seen it done. And guess what of you claim that Fuji can do it then sabo can also coat his haki in flames so even that point would be mute

2. We know sabo couldn't keep that much of a distance since we literally see Fuji in bandages a whole week later lol
Wdym non physical ? Force from Gravity is physical. Zoro's flying slashes is a sharp projectile made out of wind. How is that any different to force. WB can imbue his vibrations with CoA. See how he sneak attacked Akainu.

Sure Sabo could possibly coat it with flames. Not saying he couldnt. But thats irrelevant to the original point of Gravity being useless against Sabo. Which its not.

Highly doubt its from Sabo. Itd be burn marks if it was Sabo. Probably giant AoE attacks from Morley which Fuji wasnt allowed to counter with his fruit for the sake of Mariejoa.

Wdym non physical ? Force from Gravity is physical. Zoro's flying slashes is a sharp projectile made out of wind. How is that any different to force. WB can imbue his vibrations with CoA. See how he sneak attacked Akainu.

Sure Sabo could possibly coat it with flames. Not saying he couldnt. But thats irrelevant to the original point of Gravity being useless against Sabo. Which its not.

Highly doubt its from Sabo. Itd be burn marks if it was Sabo. Probably giant AoE attacks from Morley which Fuji wasnt allowed to counter with his fruit for the sake of Mariejoa.
Tangible buddy. Air slash are Tangible since they are produced via long ranged attack shock waves

Air slashes aren't a good example since the user is touching and inbuing the object he is using to release said attacks. White beards vibration are also not a good example since he is able to physically touch the vibrations he makes. Fuji cannot TOUCH his gravity. Logia abilities and gravity don't work the same unless shown otherwise
Post automatically merged:

Wow, you’re a dumbass. You cannot read. I NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THE DAMN REVERIE. Wtf??? Are you brainless? Sabo??? When the hell was he ever BROUGHT UP BY ME??? I AM TALKING ABOUT GREEN BULL AND THE SCABBARDS, DUMBASS.

LMAO, your dumbass thought that I was referring to Sabo when talking about fire? I was responding to someone who said that Luffy’s Red Hawk would take out Green Bull just because it is “fire”. Again, learn to READ before writing dumb crap.

Did you manage to read that? Moron.

Lol “being toxic”. You mean “hurting your feelings”. Lol at me “losing an argument”. You are just too stupid to see what was literally in the chapter. Everything that I wrote was there. You literally had to lie and make stuff up to try to make a weak argument. Lol you people are clowns. You two are among the dumbest people that I have conversed with on WorstGen and I have conversed with PLENTY of dumbasses on here… so you should feel proud of yourselves. You set the bar even lower.
Yawn. You were talking about greenbull "an admiral" and providing excuses for him.

Let's go through the list.

Kaido fought all 9 scabbards fresh while also having their sulong forms.

Greenbull is already using named attacks with his fruit while fighting 4 not fully healed scabbards and base yamato with the momo with that chapters segment ending with momo yetting greenbull with him having to resort to having to drain momo of his nutrients.

You used greenbull having checks and balances for luffys gear 2 flame attacks as a way to claim that he has waya of dealing with all fire related attacks period which again is cap until shown otherwise.

So I perfectly read what you stated. I just predicated your bullshit and the trajectory it was going in and responded accordingly

Last edited:
I wonder if Greenbull actually “earned” his black blade. I just get the sense that GB is an admiral that was advanced due to higher ups demanding it vs. him actually earning and deserving the title of admiral.

Tangible buddy. Air slash are Tangible since they are produced via long ranged attack shock waves

Air slashes aren't a good example since the user is touching and inbuing the object he is using to release said attacks. White beards vibration are also not a good example since he is able to physically touch the vibrations he makes. Fuji cannot TOUCH his gravity. Logia abilities and gravity don't work the same unless shown otherwise

Yawn. You were talking about greenbull "an admiral" and providing excuses for him.

Let's go through the list.

Kaido fought all 9 scabbards fresh while also having their sulong forms.

Greenbull is already using named attacks with his fruit while fighting 4 not fully healed scabbards and base yamato with the momo with that chapters segment ending with momo yetting greenbull with him having to resort to having to drain momo of his nutrients.

You used greenbull having checks and balances for luffys gear 2 flame attacks as a way to claim that he has waya of dealing with all fire related attacks period which again is cap until shown otherwise.

So I perfectly read what you stated. I just predicated your bullshit and the trajectory it was going in and responded accordingly
Lol throughout the entirety of this “conversation” you have shown me that you cannot read. Goodbye, dumbass. Make sure you don’t trip and fall on your head. It would be terrible if you somehow became more stupid than you already are.

Somehow morons compare Green Bull fighting Scabbards for like three pages with them already tired out to Kaido beating them after like twenty chapters. Lmao.

Lol throughout the entirety of this “conversation” you have shown me that you cannot read. Goodbye, dumbass. Make sure you don’t trip and fall on your head. It would be terrible if you somehow became more stupid than you already are.
Oh that was cute. Nice attempt. Actually try harder next time in providing a point and then maybe your insults can be taken more seriously. Otherwise it seems like you just having a Convo with a mirror. Oh also please learn to bullshit better. Damn atleast put in effort when you are trying to defend admirals lord

Somehow morons compare Green Bull fighting Scabbards for like three pages with them already tired out to Kaido beating them after like twenty chapters. Lmao.
More like some people comparing greenbull fighting nerfed scabbards that are weakend and less in numbers and not in sulong (minks) while kaido kaido fought ALL scabbards that weren't weekend had sulong forms. Bullshitters trying to compare those scenes are CRAZY.

Gents you think momo was yetting any of the yonkos like that?

Last edited:
I wish oda showed us what happened at the reverie instead of off screening stuff. Like the antagonists in the final war completely failed at their base. And the rev army which is a big player in the final saga completely succeeded . Why off screen such an important battle. We are starving for more rev screentime anyway:kriwhat:

Kaido didn't defeat the Scabbards in an instant. They cut/hurt him, countered his attacks and made his scream. Kaido didn't beat them until he used ACoC in base.

Kaido later fought Yamato who pushed him to hybrid level.

GB is taking on the Scabbards, Yamato and Momo at the same time while given them history lesson. He's not even trying and easily caught dragon Momo.

The Admiral haters took a L. Now they are saying Admirals have to perform better than Yonkos yo prove they are somehow Yonko level.
:milaugh:
In my opinion , all of this sarcasm about Yamatos kick shows how much admirals are hated and the big misunderstanding of force scales in One Piece.

Aramaki fans: Omegalulz greenbull just low diffed king and Queen, Aramaki be bussin, no cap.

Me: but they were sneak attacked and have bandages on.

Aramaki fans: U mad admirals are different level n shieet from commanders, your just coping.

One month later Scabbards have bandages on fighting Green Bull and they dont want the strawhats to get involved since Oda clearly said they were still recovering which means Queen and King were in worser conditions because they got their asses kicked by their finishing moves.

I

The defeat of 2 Yonkou had paved the way for the revolutionists to be bolder since Luffy had become a proof of concept that an existing governance can be toppled heads on. Not to mention that he's related to the highest commands of their organization.

The defeat of 2 Yonkou had paved the way for the revolutionists to be bolder since Luffy had become a proof of concept that an existing governance can be toppled heads on. Not to mention that he's related to the highest commands of their organization.
You meam the defeat of Kaido and Doflamingo( who revo's tried to topple for 10 years), helped the revos win wars and become bolder.

Aramaki fans: Omegalulz greenbull just low diffed king and Queen, Aramaki be bussin, no cap.

Me: but they were sneak attacked and have bandages on.

Aramaki fans: U mad admirals are different level n shieet from commanders, your just coping.

One month later Scabbards have bandages on fighting Green Bull and they dont want the strawhats to get involved since Oda clearly said they were still recovering which means Queen and King were in worser conditions because they got their asses kicked by their finishing moves.

I
Scabbards are regular humans....and they all got fiinishing moves as well. King and Queen were Ancient Zoans with barely any bandages at all. Why ? Because they recover faster.

Sneak attack ? GB's dialouge states they attacked him lmao.

Wdym Fujitora cant touch it ? Fujitora releases Gravity from his blade. He also releases CoA from his blade.

Stop making random excuses. Its ridiculous to believe that Fuji cant imbue CoA into his Gravity. If WB can....so can Fuji.

Last edited:
Scabbards are regular humans....and they all got fiinishing moves as well. King and Queen were Ancient Zoans with barely any bandages at all. Why ? Because they recover faster.

Sneak attack ? GB's dialouge states they attacked him lmao.

Wdym Fujitora cant touch it ? Fujitora releases Gravity from his blade. He also releases CoA from his blade.

Stop making random excuses. Its ridiculous to believe that Fuji cant imbue CoA into his Gravity. If WB can....so can Fuji.
Will say this again to you.

He cannot touch gravity.

He directs his ability with his sword. His sword in of itself does NOT produce the gravity. Hence why your example of comparing it to long ranged slashes was terrible.

Wheres your proof of this ? Weve seen the gravity come out of his sword in Gravito Blade.
I am not the one that needs to provide proof. We have logia abilities, we have other special natural elements that are not tangible than cannot be coated or that has not been coated. Have we ever even seen someone in this vers coat water??????????? No. Ask yourself have we ever once in the history of one piece ever seen someone coat a non physical logia ability ? No. Have we ever once seen a person coat a fruits ability that produce a function and attack that cannot be touched no?

Last edited:
I am not the one that needs to provide proof. We have logia abilities, we have other special natural elements that are not tangible than cannot be coated or that has not been coated. Have we ever even seen someone in this vers coat water??????????? No. Ask yourself have we ever once in the history of one piece ever seen someone coat a logia ability ? No. Have we ever once seen a person coat a fruits ability that produce a function and attack that cannot be touched no?
Ive provided my proof. WB coating his vibrations with CoA against Akainu. Vibrations are just as "intangible" as Gravity and WB coated it. You argued that WB is touching his vibrations.....I showed that Fuji's Gravity comes from his blade and hes touching his blade.

Its now your turn to provide proof or go away.

I am not the one that needs to provide proof. We have logia abilities, we have other special natural elements that are not tangible than cannot be coated or that has not been coated. Have we ever even seen someone in this vers coat water??????????? No. Ask yourself have we ever once in the history of one piece ever seen someone coat a logia ability ? No. Have we ever once seen a person coat a fruits ability that produce a function and attack that cannot be touched no?
Ryoukugyu coated his Logia last chapter. And Fujitora is a Paramecia dont see how that aplies to him. Katakuri is basically a Logia...but is a Parameica. And he easily coated all his Mochi Attacks.

Ive provided my proof. WB coating his vibrations with CoA against Akainu. Vibrations are just as "intangible" as Gravity and WB coated it. You argued that WB is touching his vibrations.....I showed that Fuji's Gravity comes from his blade and hes touching his blade.

Its now your turn to provide proof or go away.

Ryoukugyu coated his Logia last chapter. And Fujitora is a Paramecia dont see how that aplies to him. Katakuri is basically a Logia...but is a Parameica. And he easily coated all his Mochi Attacks.
That was not proof. White beard is PHYSICALLY able to coat his arms fingers and touch his fruits ability. All examples you listed are characters that can PHYSICALLY touch their fruit that's why you're point makes zero sense. Earth, forest and moochi are already tangible odjects that can be physically touched grabbed held to begin with. But fire gravity water etc are not Fuji cannot. We have never seem Fuji display the ability to physically touch or physically hold his gravity tangibly. All he has shown is the ability to use it and the ability to point his sword in the direction of where he is projecting his gravity. It's the exact same reason why we have never seen law coat his ope ope no mis ability in haki. Cased closed bub

This point becomes even more dumb when you realize all the examples you provided are things that are already tangible. Go back to my original point. There is nothing intangible in touch that was ever shown being coated in armament haki. Forest, moochi and whitebearsa fruit are all TANGIBLE

Simpler version

Can you touch moochi, wood, forest, walls, cement, concrete, balloons, swords, houses, blocks, cars, body parts, clothes, vehicles, tvs, trees, grass, ground. If so you can COAT THESE things in haki.

Can you physically touch and hold onto air, smoke, light, fire, wind, gas, gravity, water, just to name a few. If the answer is no then based on what we have seen from this series you CANNOT COAT THESE THINGS IN HAKI (until shown otherwise ofcourse)

Not difficult to understand

Last edited:
That was not proof. White beard is PHYSICALLY able to coat his arms fingers and touch his fruits ability. All examples you listed are characters that can PHYSICALLY touch their fruit that's why you're point makes zero sense. Earth, forest and moochi are already tangible odjects that can be physically touched grabbed held to begin with. But fire gravity water etc are not Fuji cannot. We have never seem Fuji display the ability to physically touch or physically hold his gravity tangibly. All he has shown is the ability to use it and the ability to point his sword in the direction of where he is projecting his gravity. It's the exact same reason why we have never seen law coat his ope ope no mis ability in haki. Cased closed bub

This point becomes even more dumb when you realize all the examples you provided are things that are already tangible. Go back to my original point. There is nothing intangible in touch that was ever shown being coated in armament haki. Forest, moochi and whitebearsa fruit are all TANGIBLE

Simpler version

Can you touch moochi, wood, forest, walls, cement, concrete, balloons, swords, houses, blocks, cars, body parts, clothes, vehicles, tvs, trees, grass, ground. If so you can COAT THESE things in haki.

Can you physically touch and hold onto air, smoke, light, fire, wind, gas, gravity, water, just to name a few. If the answer is no then based on what we have seen from this series you CANNOT COAT THESE THINGS IN HAKI (until shown otherwise ofcourse)

Not difficult to understand
Excellent points. But, there is the Oda factor of non-conformity. What should be logical from previous presentations turns out to not be what happens. We will probably have to see how the df abilities play out on a case by case basis.