He was a g but he had to go. In my personal opinion, Kubiak and the other "aging" fellas shouldn't have played during the last Olympics.

Right now Grbic has to test the younger players himself and sweat about making team chemistry shit. This is the only thing I'm mad about in terms of Heynen's coaching.

We literally have had Golden era in volleyball.

Back in 2018 the main team and also the cadets won the World Championship that's mad bruh.
Yes you are right..Most teams rely on old players and this can be very dangerous..Now, Brazil has been playing with a relatively stable lineup for many years..Rezende, Lucarelli and Lucas are almost at the end..It is really difficult to replace such players

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes you are right..Most teams rely on old players and this can be very dangerous..Now, Brazil has been playing with a relatively stable lineup for many years..Rezende, Lucarelli and Lucas are almost at the end..It is really difficult to replace such players
Are you excited about this year's World Championship? I am. This will be the changing of an era for most teams.

I really dislike the notion that the Olympics are portrayed as more valuable than World Championship. Volleyball is a team sport that has its own tournaments. The stupid old generation named it as such and people completely discredit World Championship.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I enjoy watching all the matches
Way to go tbh.

One month from now, it all begins. I hope Grbic forms a stable team, we are on our way for three peat. ( Won in 2014 and 2018 ).

Leon will not make it unfortunately tho I think :/