Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hajrudin was oneshotted by Dressrosa Base Luffy, John Giant same thing with Whitebeard and Dorry and Broggy struggled against fucking Mr. 3 because of a basic poisoning, do we really expect any giant to be a top tier?

Country of fodders I say :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't worry, Oda turns Luffy into Thor:christnally:
I will be so fucking miserable if that happens...
I get ya. Like Mythos too but Oda just now confirmed he wants to close this shit asap. In other words, he will rush shit.

I lowkey would scrap Big Mom connections totally and made Elbaf Shanks' territory/allies. Imho.
I don't think Linlin will have as big of an impact on Elbaf either way, Oda is also notoriously bad at pacing himself lmfao.

Wano was almost 150 chapters long, the final war will be an easy 200 chapters.

Never let them win.

God of Mischief and a cowardly man like Usopp should have a good dynamic. I also think Enel might come back in Elbaf TBH
Hmmm, possible. I think the Moon is Uranus and needs electricity to power it, so if Enel actually gets it up and running... YIKES. Makes sense for lightning-God-jerk to show up in the land of the Giants that references Thor.

Oda doesn't waste main antagonists. Enel is going to have some big part in the endgame.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmmm, possible. I think the Moon is Uranus and needs electricity to power it, so if Enel actually gets it up and running... YIKES. Makes sense for lightning-God-jerk to show up in the land of the Giants that references Thor.

Oda doesn't waste main antagonists. Enel is going to have some big part in the endgame.
He's got that move El Thor too and he discovered something on the moon. Elbaf seems like the ideal place for him to come back in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.